• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgil Hunter: At times, Khans ability brings tears to my eyes

Make of that what you will

Hope he isn't crying tomorrow .

Comment

I think I said it in another thread but if Hunter can curb Khan's recklessness and make him into a more smart fighter (I still have my doubts) then we could have one hell of a fighter on our hands.

I'm quite excited to see what Hunter can do with Khan I have to say.

I do think Khan has become more humble too which will definitely help in the long run. Christ it's almost like I'm coming back round to Team Khan. Jesus.

Comment

Virgil hunter is creepy.

Comment

khan cant retire at 27 now. Too much to learn in short space of time and then the fights that will make him a legend will take him to 30 at least.

Comment

The biggest quality a fighter can have is Hunger. Is khan still hungry? he is 26, has a beautiful wife, fame and a multi millionaire.

Comment

Khan is hungry no doubt, just look at how he speaks about the sport, his own failings etc. Like him or hate him, he has always spoken openly about his own short comings and been ready for a change, at 21 he moved to LA to train with Roach, he has moved again and is trying to improve his defence at 26. Khan is hungry but can he curb his natural instincts, look at Gatti, he could box when needed to but he got into brawls far too often, simply because that was his nature. Khan may have the same problem.

Comment

Watch out FM JR!

Comment

Why do so many trainers know nothing about fitness. "He was so tight from doing pullups and pushups". FFS these guys might know boxing but boxing is the only sport that often finds itself stuck in the old ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Make of that what you will

Develop, Intelligence, Versatility Words I like to hear Coaches Use

Comment

Working...
                    X