Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah Furious at Angel Garcia: Watch Me Torture Danny!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Judah Furious at Angel Garcia: Watch Me Torture Danny!

BoxingScene.com caught up with former two-division champion Zab Judah immediately following his confrontation with Angel Garcia, the father/trainer of WBC/WBA 140-pound champion Danny Garcia.

During the official press conference to announce the Garcia-Judah fight for February 9th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn - Judah and Angel started trading words and the exchange of verbal bombs nearly escalated to the point of an all-out brawl between both camps.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Angel Garcia is great for boxing

Angel and his big mouth brings excitement to boxing and attention to his son and his fights. Funny though when someone actually punches Angel in his big fat mouth and knocks out a few teeth. But we all know this is all an act and a put on fake show for ratings.

Comment

Zab Judah is all talk! I heard this to many times before. He said this about all his fights that he lost. Thats why Angel Garcia said what he said the truth. Zab has been given the opportunity many times and has came up short. He was shook against Amir Khan and Danny Garcia destroyed him. I see Judah getting brutally destroyed by Danny Garcia. You know what I'm saying Judah is getting ko'd!

I enjoyed the show. I want to see this fight now more then any fight next year.

Comment

Swift is gonna f'uck Zab up.

Comment

Angel is Danny's secret weapon, he gets fighters mad as hell so when they get in the ring with Danny they forget their gameplan.

Comment

I believe that by the way Angel acts at every press conference. The guy has never boxed before and just lives his life through his son because he couldn't accomplish anything significant himself. Angel is like 70 years old but acts like a 16 year old wannabe gangster which is sad.

Styles makes fights and I truly believe Zab will box Danny's ears off. Danny's 2 biggest fights were against a guy waaay passed his prime who should've retired 5 years ago and against a quick amateurish looking boxer with no chin. The sad part was Khan was beating Garcia every second of the fight up until Danny threw that hay maker and it landed it on Khan's neck/back of the head.

Danny is flat footed, his defence isn't anything special and he only has one punch. Zab is faster, better footwork, slicker and quicker hands with just as much KO power... If not, more. I got Judah by UD.

Comment

Oh please Judah the moment you get in the ring and get hit its all survival for you as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Angel is Danny's secret weapon, he gets fighters mad as hell so when they get in the ring with Danny they forget their gameplan.
                please.. name one fighter that happened to and dont say khan bcuz he always fights stupid.

it would have worked on zab when he was younger but hes more experienced now. hes not unprofessional like he used to be, very few fighters at this level are unprofessional enough to go out like that.

like zab says angel is just selling tickets, simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  please.. name one fighter that happened to and dont say khan bcuz he always fights stupid.

it would have worked on zab when he was younger but hes more experienced now. hes not unprofessional like he used to be, very few fighters at this level are unprofessional enough to go out like that.

like zab says angel is just selling tickets, simple as that.
                  Zab is not unprofessional? Is that why he quit against Khan on a belt line bodyshot?

Comment

Would be a nice feather in his cap if he can pull it off......

Comment

Working...
                    X