No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cano: I Want Malignaggi Rematch, They Probably Don't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cano: I Want Malignaggi Rematch, They Probably Don't

WBA interim-junior welterweight champion Pablo Cesar Cano (25-2-1, 19KOs) wants a rematch with Paulie Malignaggi (32-4, 7KOs), the WBA's welterweight champion. On Saturday, Malignaggi won a twelve round split decision over Cano, but many of the fans in attendence and some of the ringside reports had scored the fight in favor of the tough Mexican. Cano is not expecting to get a second opportunity against Malignaggi, who is angling to get a lucrative rematch with Ricky Hatton.

[Click Here To Read More]

He looked bad for a 23 year old. But Malinaggi looked worse.

Comment

They probably wanted you to come in on weight... after all you were coming up from 140

Comment

Who ever said Paulie was any good? He can't even beat a B level fighter. He dont deserve the belt. Who did he beat sum bum from europe. big wow

Comment

Canno is nothing special, Morales tko'd him late last yr....PM is all mouth /minimal talent...vision him vs Pryor/Duran @ 140....Cano's problem was going 2 BKLYN, judge Feldman's card was just awful, he belongs in Vegas w/Cynthia Ross, & the other inconsistents....

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            Canno is nothing special, Morales tko'd him late last yr....PM is all mouth /minimal talent...vision him vs Pryor/Duran @ 140....Cano's problem was going 2 BKLYN, judge Feldman's card was just awful, he belongs in Vegas w/Cynthia Ross, & the other inconsistents....
            The fight with Morales was stopped because of the cuts. Its still a tko technically but the doctors stopped not the ref. And he took that fight on less than a week or twos notice, when Matthysse got sick and pulled out of the fight.

Comment

I remember when most everyone on here was saying Pauly would box Cano's head off all night.

Comment

Cano won

Quite frankly, If you think Paulie Malignaggi won, you're an idiot.No way he won that by the jab alone, for all the jabs Paulie threw he kept eating right hands and body shots. Staggered him in a couple of times, and was dropped in the 11th round.

I was picking Malignaggi to win by decision. But i have to say he lost this.

Comment

Cano deserved it no doubt

Comment

Cano won that easily even with out the KD

Comment

Working...
                    X