Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: There is No Doubt, I'm Beating Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: There is No Doubt, I'm Beating Mayweather

Only a few days are left and Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30KOs) is more confident than ever. The Puerto Rican superstar will defend his WBA junior middleweight title against Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mayweather is the betting favorite and nearly every expert, including those in Cotto's country, expect Mayweather to win.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's exactly the type of mindset he needs going into the fight. I may be the few, but I believe!

Comment

If he does a low blow Mayweather's the perfect professional, he will take full time to recover,get back in there and bust Cotto's ass.

Cotto's slow and his game plan is just plain stupid. An inside fight will just make it easy for Floyd who will bust that ass. I don't see this going past 6 rounds.Mayweather's too sharp, non of his shots will miss while Cotto wont land any of those slow shots of his.

Comment

I don't know if he wins, but I think he'll be more than game for this fight. The biggest of his career, he's def gonna give a helluva fight

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
          If he does a low blow Mayweather's the perfect professional, he will take full time to recover,get back in there and bust Cotto's ass.

Cotto's slow and his game plan is just plain stupid. An inside fight will just make it easy for Floyd who will bust that ass. I don't see this going past 6 rounds.Mayweather's too sharp, non of his shots will miss while Cotto wont land any of those slow shots of his.
          I see Cotto boxing in this one, I'm not one of those people who think Mayweather doesn't have his legs anymore, but if Cotto has been watching Floyd latest fights, he's definitely gonna try to box. Though his chances of winning are still extremely slim, he's better off boxing. Cotto swells easily, look at the Margarito and Yuri Foreman fight, guys who barely touched him.

Comment

Cotto will win.

Comment

you better be sure of it Cotto else i better say goodbye to my $50 dollar bet.

Comment

Whats his game plan? cause I haven't seen the fight yet.

Comment

That's the attitude! Guerra Cotto!!!!!

Comment

Come on man, dude sucker punched Ortiz...perfect professional huh? Floyd isn't stopping Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X