No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez-Zbik in Mexico; Segura, Marquez Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez-Zbik in Mexico; Segura, Marquez Too

Mexico City, Mexico - The capital city had a huge press conference for the big WBC middleweight title fight between challenger Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and champion Sebastian Zbik Sebastian of Germany, scheduled for June 4 at the Staples Center on a Top Rank and Zanfer Promotions card and it willl be broadcast by HBO and in Mexico on TV Azteca.

[Click Here To Read More]

warr jr!!

Comment

how about segura vs tyson marquez that would be a war.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
        how about segura vs tyson marquez that would be a war.
        i don't want to see tyson get hurt he deserves to get a soft oppenet for right now

Comment

lol look at marquez face,still showing the signs of the war he was in

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
            lol look at marquez face,still showing the signs of the war he was in
            Thats Nothing did you see conceptions face?

Comment

evrything about chavez jr makes me laugh. dude just sucks. hes lucky hisdad was a legend. if not, he would be fighting on telefutra for the rest of his life.

Comment

Chavez is a pimp. THE MEXICAN DUDE! the quintessential mexican dude! he looks kind of like a mexican version of me.

Comment

So check this out

Pac vs cotto.vacant belt on the line.
                  Margarito vs pac.vacant belt on the line.
                  Julito vs zbik.zbik some how "becomes" champ after martinez vacants....without a fight.Pretty much a phone call champ.another wbc scenerio stunt to sugar coat julito "taking" a belt away from a so called vacant "champ".keep in mind the fraud was no where near the contender rankings to begin with.

Yes,easily impressed do his fans get.

Comment

I hate to say this because I know the general consensus is that Chavez is just living off of his dad's fame and he isn't that good....but he's kind of a sick boxer...and he's only like 24 yrs old...be careful this dude might do some stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X