No announcement yet.

I Think Floyd Is In A Tough Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champ_kw View Post
    By your reasoning, those Latin Fury cards should be the highest grossing ppv events ever. You're going to extremes to discredit Floyd. You're giving the 1.25 million credit to Alvares?? The same Morales who probably hasn't fought on PPV since G.W. Bush's first term?? You're the epitome of a hater.
    they placed it on mexican independence day to attract black-american viewers cool story bro

two well known mexican fighter in the same card and on mexican independence day homeboy
    u dont have to be billgates to calculate how many mexicans bought that PPV vs black-americans to see alvarez and morales

i bet most of u guys watching it on streams

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
      they placed it on mexican independence day to attract black-american viewers cool story bro

two well known mexican fighter in the same card and on mexican independence day homeboy
      u dont have to be billgates to calculate how many mexicans bought that PPV vs black-americans to see alvarez and morales

i bet most of u guys watching it on streams
      So....you're giving Alvarez and Morales credit for the 1.25 million PPV's??? So, the reason the fight sold so well was because of the mexican fighters on the card???

If that's the case...why didn't Mosley vs. Mora sell a s**t load of PPV's as well???? That card had Ponce De Leon, Alvarez, and Ortiz on the undercard, and it only sold like 100,000 PPV's.

It's funny that people even try to discredit the PPV #'s he does, let alone the fights he wins. Mayweather is one of the biggest draws in boxing history, sorry man. Even Oscar only did 1 million+ PPV's 4 times, and Floyd has already matched that. The worst thing Floyd has done is be too inactive, otherwise he could have sold even more PPV's.

Part of a huge event is having a good undercard as well. But, by no means are Alvarez and Morales the reason that fight sold over 1.25 million PPV's.

Comment

floyd would've never sold over a million PPV's if it wasn't for 24/7. As Rude Jude aka floyds daddy said, 24/7 is more entertaining that his actual fights.

If I wanted to see running and pitter patter punches I would watch malinaggi

Comment

to be honest i think floyd needs to fight manny sooner rather than later, he is starting to slow and I thought ortiz looked like he was starting to get into the fight a little when it ended - if he doesn't fight manny next year it will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            So....you're giving Alvarez and Morales credit for the 1.25 million PPV's??? So, the reason the fight sold so well was because of the mexican fighters on the card???

If that's the case...why didn't Mosley vs. Mora sell a s**t load of PPV's as well???? That card had Ponce De Leon, Alvarez, and Ortiz on the undercard, and it only sold like 100,000 PPV's.

It's funny that people even try to discredit the PPV #'s he does, let alone the fights he wins. Mayweather is one of the biggest draws in boxing history, sorry man. Even Oscar only did 1 million+ PPV's 4 times, and Floyd has already matched that. The worst thing Floyd has done is be too inactive, otherwise he could have sold even more PPV's.

Part of a huge event is having a good undercard as well. But, by no means are Alvarez and Morales the reason that fight sold over 1.25 million PPV's.
            hahahha come on
            u think without morales and alvarez on the undercard people would waste their freaking money watching floyd dismantle a class C fighter?
            u kidding me?

u have to be so dumb to say mexican independence day, morales and alvarez have nothing to do with that 1.25ppv buys

60% is probably is the because of it
            40% is for people want to see floyd againts a class c fighter and d!ckriders like u *****s

and u have to be so dumb not to realize that floyds cash cow name aint in jpepardy if he aint fighting pac or martinez
            specially after that suckerpunch even some of his ***** fans was disgusted by that ://///

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post

and by the way who the heck is mora?
              one thing i know is he has the same run and dont get hit style as floyd
              and who would want to waste their money on another grandpa mosley fight?
              and was it during a mexican indepence day?

dont u compare mora-moralez style :///
              moralez attracts people while mora sends people going home early big difference

Comment

Working...
              X