Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Expects Tough Test With Bernabe Concepcion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Expects Tough Test With Bernabe Concepcion

March 10th will mark another significant step in the career progression of rising featherweight Miguel ‘Mikey’ Garcia.

[Click Here To Read More]

mikey garcia future p4p fighter.

Comment

I think this is a good fight for Garcia to showcase his skills against a recognizable name. Might be a close fight early on but I think Garcia takes over down the stretch and stops Concepcion.

Comment

This is a bull**** fight, Conception doesn't stand a chance, Garcia operates at another level above where Conception is every going be.

Another Arum fight, where you know the winner before they have ever fought. Garcia is quality, but this fight isn't that exciting for me.

Comment

War Mikey!

Comment

another waste of time for mikey,

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              another waste of time for mikey,
              he's supposed to get the winner of Juanma Salido....

not sure it will actually happen..

Comment

He needs to step up after this fight, but a solid opponent.

Comment

Mikey is on another level skills-wise - but this is boxing, where anyone can get caught at the worse time. I know Mikey is highly favored, but got to support my countrymen. Though less skilled, he did put JaunMa down but didn't finish. Hope he learned his lesson and now fights with his head as well as with his heart, WAR CONCEPCION!!!

Comment

I like Mikey, IMO he starts slow... but once he gets going, he got this

Comment

Working...
                    X