Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Calderon Takes a Break, Visits The Mexicali Mayor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Calderon Takes a Break, Visits The Mexicali Mayor

Iván “Iron Boy” Calderón takes a break from his training to visit the mayor of Mexicali. This Saturday, Calderon faces WBO junior flyweight champion Giovani Segura in a rematch, which takes place at the Auditorio del Estado in Mexicali, Baja California. Calderon (34-1-1, 6KOs) wants to avenge the only loss his career, which came to Segura (26-1-1, 22KOs) last August by knockout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this is pretty cool...

Comment

War calderon bring the belts back to pr and get aome rest I see you havnt been sleeping with all this publicity crap

Comment

Absolutely beautiful the way Calderon is being treated with the respect he deserves!!! I was really offended by the way my bro Oscar DLH was treated by Trinidad and the hosts and fans on that Puerto Rican talk show. Calderon is a very polite and dignified young man BTW. His personality reminds me of the great Miguel Cotto.
        Last edited by TheMexHurricane; 03-29-2011, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          War calderon bring the belts back to pr and get aome rest I see you havnt been sleeping with all this publicity crap
          Don't make excuses.....

I like Calderon, class guy but Segura is going to KO his ass again, in front of his home crowd.

Comment

Segura is simply too Mexican for lil' ass Calderon.It was a competitive and close fight back in August,but this time it will be even more decisive.Segura is going to run right through this Puerto Rican boxer and the Mexican fans will be baying for this Puerto Rican's blood as this true Mexican warrior has his way with him.

Two emphatic defeats in store for Puerto Rico in the next couple of months it seems.

Comment

Caldehoe should visit the Zoo they have some Changos there that look just like him

Comment

good luck iron boy..its a tall task that i don't see u completing but if u do props to u

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
                  Caldehoe should visit the Zoo they have some Changos there that look just like him
                  U mean they have Librado Andrade & Irma “Güerita” Sánchez in a cage at the zoo!!..I don't see the resemblance between them & Calderón, Calderón looks like a regular human being..& they look like neanderthals!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                    U mean they have Librado Andrade & Irma “Güerita” Sánchez in a cage at the zoo!!..I don't see the resemblance between them & Calderón, Calderón looks like a regular human being..& they look like neanderthals!!
                    Now that you mention it, I do see Andrade as being passed over by evolution. He makes Calderon look like a pretty boy.

Comment

Working...
                    X