Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Spend All Day Hating On Americans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The UK is pretty lame. All they have on there side is history, and louder stadiums at soccer games... HAHA.

Oh ya, and the violence at the soccer games adds to the awesomeness, but America is way to violent.. Try to understand that one....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
      Limey slags will say that they're just messing around trying to get us angry. That we just don't understand their humor.

I honestly never cared about nationalism until I started posting on BoxingScene.
      Ain't that the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
        The UK is pretty lame. All they have on there side is history, and louder stadiums at soccer games... HAHA.

Oh ya, and the violence at the soccer games adds to the awesomeness, but America is way to violent.. Try to understand that one....
        The violence is their way of excusing their poor dental care.

Comment

You can't **** with "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post

You can't **** with "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan
            Of all the things I love about that video (and there are a bunch), I think my favorite is that they ran out of clips half way through and just repeated a bunch and hoped nobody would notice.

Comment

Ill bump this again since another thread popped up.

Comment

in short......people will allways kick uppwards

Comment

Not everybody from the UK are anti-American and there are other members from other countries that start threads and post the stuff too. But most respectful members from those countries are good about it while others are obsessed with bitchen.

Comment

Because americans are better then every one else!!!!!

thik about it... survival of the fittest......native americans didnt get here till ****sapiens came about and even then theres thought to have been a few diffrent groups of ****sapiens that traveled to the americas about 100,000 years ago with them in turn fighting amongst them selfs.....or mateing amongst them selfs to create the fittest race while much of the rest of the world only had to compete with neaderthals.

then you got the people first comeing over to america with the james town settlement having where 7 out of every 10 people died....even more survival of the fittest

revolutionary war......survival of the fittest

slavery......survival of the fittest

indian reservations the trail of tears....survival of the fittest

the great depression.....survival of the fittest

Citizen ship with 1 in ever 110+ submitted visas accepted.....survival of the fittest. (the main reason why illegal immigration degrades america)

people hate us because they know we're better then them.....misery loves company.
                    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 02-04-2011, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Its not Americans, and normally its not hating, its just your education system seems to produce a low ratio of people that can't comprehend the rational combination of reasoned argument, logic and criticism resulting in progress.

We're not picking on yous.

Comment

Working...
                      X