Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Feel Bad For The Indian Girl Who Got Raped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show moral superiority by torturing, as punishment for torturing isn't the solution, two wrongs don't make a right.

It was a savage inhumane attack. Apparently they may receive the death penalty.

Comment

There will be no fixing the 'juvenile' in this case. If he could do that at a young age, he's not going to suddenly feel remorse and change his ways. Death Penalty is the best outcome as punishment for him especially.

Comment

Apparently one of the attackers just who admitted it just said: Kill me.

That alone tells me that they shouldn't kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Apparently one of the attackers just who admitted it just said: Kill me.

That alone tells me that they shouldn't kill them.
          the Asian man who beheaded an unsuspecting traveler who was asleep in a bus somewhere in Canada also said ''Kill me, please'' after the events.

Comment

How about sodomizing the rapists with a baseball bat wrapped with rusty barbed wire?

Sounds like a fair enough punishment to me.

Comment

What country did this happen in?

Comment

To think of it what sucks more is that if she didn't die they would have accused her of adultery if one of the rapist was married. She would even probably be whipped in public.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                  Show moral superiority by torturing, as punishment for torturing isn't the solution, two wrongs don't make a right.

It was a savage inhumane attack. Apparently they may receive the death penalty.
                  But apparently they whip women in public or some shiet like that.

Comment

A lot of woman in Islamic countries in particular are complicit in their maltreatment, so what can you do? If a woman is raped she gets jailed and blamed for it. You cannot impose Western values of equality on these people, they are governed by different morals.

Comment

get these rapist bounded and gagged, get larryx his fave drink spiked with "stiffy" pill and put them all in the same room. or call zed with the gimp.

Comment

Working...
                      X