Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Magee-Markussen, Nielsen-Matolsci, News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Magee-Markussen, Nielsen-Matolsci, News

Both Brian Magee, the WBA's interim-super middleweight champ, and his Danish challenger Rudy "Hardhitter" Markussen, looked superbly fit for Saturday´s fight at the Brondby Hall. The two fighters weighed in at the Crowne Plaza Towers Hotel. Magee weighed in bang on the limit at 76.2 kg/168 lbs, while Markussen weighed in at 76.1 /167.75. At the staredown Magee looked cool, calm and tough while Markussen looked as if he had to psyche himself up in order to face the Irishman.

[Click Here To Read More]

I look forward to this fight. Its a big one by danish standards. Magee is well known over here courtesy of him stopping (an injured) Mads Larsen.

Anyway Magee is a crowdpleaser and he comes to fight. That could be dangerous as Markussen packs a Big wallop.

Comment

WAR Matolcsi!
      Lets leave your Hungarian blood in that ring, as always.

Comment

Originally posted by dinamita63 View Post
        WAR Matolcsi!
        Lets leave your Hungarian blood in that ring, as always.
        He should be happy if he goes the distance.

Comment

Hopefully Magee does this business, im working tomorrow night so ill have to watch it on Sunday morning along with the Chisora Vitali fight.

Hopefully it wont be quite as one sided as that, but i wont complain too much if Magee puts a 1 sided beating on him!

Comment

Bookmakers got it pretty even. But I see Magee winning by a wide margin. Markussen just can't box, at all....

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              Hopefully Magee does this business, im working tomorrow night so ill have to watch it on Sunday morning along with the Chisora Vitali fight.

Hopefully it wont be quite as one sided as that, but i wont complain too much if Magee puts a 1 sided beating on him!
              Poor you. This might be a Big moment for Magee. Markussens Camp has been short and he has changed both location and trainer in this short time. I reckon that if Magee is still upright after 5 rounds he'll win in style.

Comment

more importantly , who is the small (black and white hooped) bikini model next to Magee ?
                Last edited by weltercelt; 02-17-2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

go on Brian !!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X