Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Canelo, Sanchez Rips De La Hoya, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Canelo, Sanchez Rips De La Hoya, More

By Robert Morales - Oscar De La Hoya can say, or tweet, whatever he wants. But you have to wonder what was going through his head this week when he sent this out on his social network: "My man Kid Chocolate will destroy any middleweight out there. I wanna see Golovkin vs. Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam and then I'll see if he's good or not."

"Kid Chocolate" is middleweight champion Peter Quillin, who is promoted by De La Hoya's Golden Boy Promotions. And, of course, Golovkin is fellow champion Gennady

Golovkin, who just about tore the liver out of Matthew Macklin on June 29, knocking him out in the third round of their fight. Macklin is the same guy who decked another champion, Sergio Martinez, before being stopped after 11 rounds by Martinez. [Click Here To Read More]

Well said Abel ! Glad to see someone talking sense.

Comment

What's so bad about this?!
      Oscar prove he wants to make the fight with GGG!!
      That's all I heard and I want to see GGG vs Quillin and I'm sure alot do aswell, GGG doesn't need to prove anything to anyone he's already prove himself enough now is about furthering his legacy...

This would be the first proper step up for Quillin.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
        What's so bad about this?!
        Oscar prove he wants to make the fight with GGG!!
        That's all I heard and I want to see GGG vs Quillin and I'm sure alot do aswell, GGG doesn't need to prove anything to anyone he's already prove himself enough now is about furthering his legacy...

This would be the first proper step up for Quillin.
        Quillin is never going to get in the ring with GGG

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Quillin is never going to get in the ring with GGG
          You know what though, Quillin on Twitter said after the Macklin KO that he wants to and will get in the ring against GGG because its what the sport wants and needs. Not exactly in those words but he says hes game for it.

Comment

Quillin get his **** good boy'd by GGG. Make it happen please!!!!

Comment

Sounds like Oscar is back on the Columbian Marching Powder!!!

Comment

Don't see why Sanchez is making it personal.

What's DLH supposed to say? "GGG is the best middleweight in the world"

Of course he's going to say that he has the best middleweight, it would be ******ed to say anything else. If anything it's more insulting that Sanchez is calling Quillen a under card fighter when GGG earlier this year was fighting on an under card.

Comment

I consider both the same resume wise as both have just one top ten win. I would love to see this fight and dont get why Sanchez is so upset. Like others mentioned, what did he expect Oscar to say.

Dont like it then all he has to do is put GGG in there with The Kid. Call the bluff

Comment

Abel Sanchez is talking some BS. Ofcourse Oscar will say his MW is the best. And lol at Abel saying that the Showtime/HBO thing will be an excuse when HBO dont want to work with DLH and GGG fights for HBO. Fight aint happenning thsi si just posturing!

Comment

Working...
                    X