Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin Trout: "If we want too we can push this litle dude around"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a mistake for Trout to go in there and try to bully Cotto because that is not what Trout is good at. Trout needs to do his thing to win, he has good size but he is much better from the outside so he has to exploit that making Cotto have to work hard to get into range.

Just going in there to bully Cotto around is missing the boat because it will allow Cotto to work when Trout's goal should be to minimize Cotto opportunities.

Comment

I've said before, trout needs to get stuck in and enforce his size on cotto

Comment

this kid has no chance

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
          just cant lay off the cotto threads....
          Just like you huh? Since you're here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
            this kid has no chance
            Why?

He's a skilled young guy with a big size advantage, Cotto is not ****ing SRR he looked vulnerable against a shot to **** mayorga

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              I doubt it.

Outpaced?

Cotto can't handle a fast paced fight if the guy is connecting on him as well. Cotto's defense still has major flaws.
              You find that funny, eh? We'll see who's laughing come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                Trout will have to impose his size on Cotto to win, if he fights off the backfoot, he won't win. He will have to throw high volume and move forward. I think he can do it, but I don't know how long he can sustain it. If he allows Cotto to fight at a comfortable pace, he won't win.
                Nice to see we have a few people here who understand tactical boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Just like you huh? Since you're here as well.
                  I was just here reading the thread man, wasn’t even gonna post. But you on the other hand, just can’t lay off any cotto thread no matter what. If NSB were to put some type of ban on you against Cotto threads, you would be sweating on top of your keyboard waiting for it to be over so you can take care of your cotto posting needs.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                    I was just here reading the thread man, wasn’t even gonna post. But you on the other hand, just can’t lay off any cotto thread no matter what. If NSB were to put some type of ban on you against Cotto threads, you would be sweating on top of your keyboard waiting for it to be over so you can take care of your cotto posting needs.
                    I feel special you only posted cause of me.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a fighter being confident in his abilities. Maybe Trout gives Cotto a good fight and wins. I hope he doesn't though because I would like to see Cotto win so he can give Canelo a shot Cinco de Mayo weekend. Time to see if the gingerkid has what it takes.

Comment

Working...
                      X