Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: If Kirkland Wants Martinez, We'll Do it Any Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella: If Kirkland Wants Martinez, We'll Do it Any Time

NEW YORK — Lou DiBella fielded questions about matching Sergio Martinez against virtually every champion or top contender at 154, 160 and 168 pounds in the aftermath of Martinez’s technical knockout win against Matthew Macklin.

[Click Here To Read More]

This would be a great fight while it lasts. Don't know if Kirkland could stand up to that straight left of Sergio's.

Comment

Kirkland vs. Sergio?

Yes please!

Comment

i though martinez is too small for MW, wtf is dibella talking abouit martinez should go down to 154 and fight him, theres plenty of fights there. But damn i would love this fight

Comment

I don't think this would last long.

A few of those left hands and that fight is over.

Comment

Kirkland wouldn't see round 7.

Comment

You know this is what we want you ***... so make it

Comment

Isn't this the same DiBella who said Martinez was comfortable at 154? I could have sworn I saw something along those lines yesterday. Now Martinez won't go down to 154?! I'd love to see Martinez against Thomas Oosthuizen but then again Oosthuizen is at 168.

Comment

I don't think Kirkland is getting past Molina, so no one is going to want to see that fight this time next week

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                    I don't think Kirkland is getting past Molina, so no one is going to want to see that fight this time next week
                    Spot on my friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X