Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Tua vs. Monte Barrett Trilogy in Play For Next Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Tua vs. Monte Barrett Trilogy in Play For Next Year?

Sources in New Zealand have advised BoxingScene.com that heavyweight veteran David Tua (54-4-2, 43KOs) has been approached about the possibility of facing Monte Barrett (35-9-2, 20KOs) for a third time in early 2012. The fight could possibly take place in March. Tua fought Barrett to a majority draw in 2010 and lost a twelve round decision in their August 2011 rematch. Tua reportedly owes between $2 to $3 million dollars in back tax, so retirement is not an option. A third fight with Barrett could be Tua's biggest financial option at the moment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If the money is there, why not? Those guys have been fighting hard for years, if they can make a few bucks so be it.

Comment

Tua can beat Barrett

Comment

I hope Tua can FINALLY beat Barrett. . . Lol it's funny because it was supposed to be Tua's pass to a Klitschko fight, when Barrett RUINED those plans. . . I was really hoping to see Tua fight Klitschko, because I think either one would be the first to stop him in a one sided, but exciting fight. . . Either way, for Tua's sake, I hope he stays away from a Klit if he does pull out a win. . .

Shyt, if it's another exciting fight, and Tua wins, WHY NOT HAVE A FOURTH?! This was a very good HW fight I thought.

Comment

why should anyone care what these 2 has-beens do?

Comment

Hells yeah my niigahs

Comment

The perfect fuking cure for insomnia. Who gives a FUK about either of these two hasbeens and never were's??????

Comment

They should add Bowe and Tommy Morrison, make it a round robin. Maybe Holyfield could fight the winner?

Comment

The first two fights were highly competitive and entertaining, so a third one is good news. I'd love to see it. Some of you people don't even sound like you're boxing fans --all you do is whine.

Comment

Cool cant wait for this fight. 3rd one will be the best one for sure, Tua will go all out

Comment

Working...
                    X