No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez's Adviser: Quillin, Show Some Respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez's Adviser: Quillin, Show Some Respect

Peter Quillin, yhis open letter is my personal response as the adviser to Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez to your classless act and unethical behavior towards your fellow boxer. [Click Here To Read More]

I also find Quillin annoying sometimes with his Martinez obsessions even though he hasn't done jack **** to deserve a shot, but this letter is stupid. I'm pretty sure Quillin was just joking around and meant no offense.

Comment

yeah it is others guys Quillin could fight though while waiting for Martinez, I do agree with that, why not fight Pirog that would be a good match

Comment

The best thing Sergio's team could do is ignore Quillin. They're giving him unneeded attention. But then again, they asked him to fight Pirog. LOL.

Comment

I'm said this before, but I'm just going to repeat it.

THERE'S 10 OTHER TOP MIDDLEWEIGHTS OUT THERE. Why do these bums keep on insisting on calling out Martinez and only Martinez? Have a go the other top middleweights and prove yourself first. There are other fights at middlweight that can be made besides Martinez vs _____ for god's sake.

Comment

Sergio is putting a roadblock to Pirog. The lucky puncher is a duck.

Comment

maybe for a start Quillin should fight Middleweights???

the guy has been fighting bums at super Middleweight and all of the sudden he think he deserves a shot at Martinez because Freddie Roach says so?

all Roach is doing is throwing Quillin under the bus so he can give Chavez Jr some breathing room. Quillin should fight some Middleweights for a start.

el perro que ladra no muerde

Comment

If ever Quilin fights Martinez, I give him no chance at winning. After all, Quilin's last fight was against a guy who didn't win any of his last 6 fights. Only a fool would jump from fighting that kind of opposition to fighting someone like Martinez.

Comment

Interviewing people on the street to ask if they ever know Sergio Martinez? There's no point in doing that kind of stuff. Why did Quillin not ask them if they ever knew Quillin himself? I think this guy will be like Edison Miranda and Vanes Martirosyan who are always trash talking on the net to get themselves one big payday. Beat the guys the fans want you to beat, Peter. That's how Sergio Martinez earned respect.

Comment

This open letter is smoke & mirrors to get all you sheep that no nothing about boxing to continue believing the hype about "King Pollo Sergio" HE IS SCARED TO FIGHT QUILLIN AND OTHERS LIKE QUILLIN!

I also find Quillin annoying sometimes with his Martinez obsessions even though he hasn't done jack **** to deserve a shot, but this letter is stupid. I'm pretty sure Quillin was just joking around and meant no offense.
                    This beef really began when DiBella said that Quillin didn't deserve a shot right before setting up the Barker fight. Does Barker deserve a shot? What has Barker done? Would like to compare their opposition?

THERE'S 10 OTHER TOP MIDDLEWEIGHTS OUT THERE. Why do these bums keep on insisting on calling out Martinez and only Martinez? Have a go the other top middleweights and prove yourself first. There are other fights at middlweight that can be made besides Martinez vs _____ for god's sake.
                    Quillin has said it again and again, he will fight anyone you put in front of him. Even his mother in a bathroom! But who the hell doesn't want to fight the best? DiBella says Sergio's the best. But what he doesn't say is that Quillin fought on his cards during the early part of his career and was always the crowd favorite. What he doesn't say is that he wanted to sign Quillin and was turned down.

maybe for a start Quillin should fight Middleweights???

the guy has been fighting bums at super Middleweight and all of the sudden he think he deserves a shot at Martinez because Freddie Roach says so?

all Roach is doing is throwing Quillin under the bus so he can give Chavez Jr some breathing room. Quillin should fight some Middleweights for a start.

el perro que ladra no muerde
                    Look up Quilin's record idiota! I've said it many times before, he has fought 15 of his 25 pro fights at 162 or less. He can piss off 2 lbs. He fights whomever is placed before him. HE WILL DESTROY JCC AND IS READY TO FIGHT HIM ANY DAY. Y ensename un perro que no ladres antes de morder!

If ever Quilin fights Martinez, I give him no chance at winning. After all, Quilin's last fight was against a guy who didn't win any of his last 6 fights. Only a fool would jump from fighting that kind of opposition to fighting someone like Martinez.
                    His last opponent was a last minute fill in for Simms. THE KID CHOCOLATE WILL FIGHT ANYONE YOU PUT IN FRONT OF HIM! He spars against much larger boxers like Cruisers and even Heavies. You sound like a fool for saying this!

Interviewing people on the street to ask if they ever know Sergio Martinez? There's no point in doing that kind of stuff. Why did Quillin not ask them if they ever knew Quillin himself? I think this guy will be like Edison Miranda and Vanes Martirosyan who are always trash talking on the net to get themselves one big payday. Beat the guys the fans want you to beat, Peter. That's how Sergio Martinez earned respect.
                    Quillin has more Twitter followers than Sergio, more friends on Facebook, and guess what buddy, he is the one that Fans want him to fight. More common non boxing people know who Quillin is than Sergio. He makes people boxing fans. YOU FOLLOW SERGIO BECAUSE HE HAS A BELT. Were you a Sergio fan when he was fighting in Argentina?

If anyone can justify a Barker fight over Quillin, please educate me. Boxing is in a sad sad state of affairs right now. We need more Quillins going after the champs ready to fight anyone on any day!

Comment

Working...
                    X