No announcement yet.

HbO replaying Berto Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Then Berto just lets him beat his ass after the 12th round bell,wtf?
    That was the refs fault. Terrible job

Comment

Berto is the most overpaid athlete in sports.

Comment

you go berto! show them that shoulder roll magic!

Comment

@ them calling it a possible fight of the year contender. Really? Was this to try and take light off of Soto/Maidana and Lopez/Salido II?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
            @ them calling it a possible fight of the year contender. Really? Was this to try and take light off of Soto/Maidana and Lopez/Salido II?
            That's what I'm saying, it was a good action fight, but it was not FOTY by a wide margin. A lot of mauling and wrestling in close instead of punching. Guerrero is going to get worked by Floyd if they make this fight, Berto can't fight for shit on the inside and still got good work in on Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              That's what I'm saying, it was a good action fight, but it was not FOTY by a wide margin. A lot of mauling and wrestling in close instead of punching. Guerrero is going to get worked by Floyd if they make this fight, Berto can't fight for shit on the inside and still got good work in on Guerrero.
              Guerrero was doing a lot better from the outside. Berto was hitting him with some really hard shots from the inside. Luckily Guerrero has a good chin and withstood them hard shots.

Guerrero's plan was to fight from the inside so that he wouldn't get caught with any bombs on the outside. He won but I think he stayed to much on the inside.

Yes, Guerrero's speed or lack of is a definite question mark. Berto has no defense so it was less of a problem but not every fighter has (bad) defense like Berto!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                Imma be 100 percent honest,both are B class fighters at best and both got battered and bruised cause neither has any damn defense what so ever,neither showed any kind of movement...looked like a damn bar fight...im the 1st to admit i overrated the hell out of Berto...BUT they both did show heart
                Floyd is about to fight a B class fighter? And how is Berto B class when Guerrero whom you also say is B class completely wrecked him? And who knows if he was on PEDs again.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                  yea...but damn he was lightin guerreros ass up tho lol. Am i the only one who thought this was a damn good fight?
                  Nope, I thought it kick plenty of ass too.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Guerrero was doing a lot better from the outside. Berto was hitting him with some really hard shots from the inside. Luckily Guerrero has a good chin and withstood them hard shots.

Guerrero's plan was to fight from the inside so that he wouldn't get caught with any bombs on the outside. He won but I think he stayed to much on the inside.

Yes, Guerrero's speed or lack of is a definite question mark. Berto has no defense so it was less of a problem but not every fighter has (bad) defense like Berto!
                    This is why he's going to look terribly out of his depth against Floyd. He's just going eat counters until he gets KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                      HBO was hyping the **** out of it cause berto was in it. i was sitting there thinking it was just an ok scrap. nothing like those two fights you mentioned. i was fockin speechless seeing guerrero manhandle berto in the opening rounds though. i thought he already lost the fight right there cause he sucks past 4 rounds. guerrero coulda completely dominated him i thought but he fought stupid inside for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X