Carl Froch "I know what Ward did to beat me. I know I'll beat him next time."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    I'd rather watch this rematch than watch Ward/Pavlik
    that the truth, pavlik hasnt even looked good in his comeback.

Comment

I enjoyed the first fight, would certainly love to watch a second.

Comment

Froch's attitude and self belief is just awesome. Cant help but root for that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          If the first fight was close I would be interested...but the first fight was so one-sided, Froch did absolutely NOTHING to make anyone believe he has a chance in a rematch...not even a punchers chance because he is too slow to land clean with that Power
          And Ward had an injured left hand. What do people think would happen against a more experienced, 100% healthy Ward? Not to mention Froch isn't getting any younger.

Comment

I don't think Froch is good enough to beat Ward no matter how he prepares for the fight. Ward is 28 years old and still improving. Froch is 35 years old and no matter how hard he trains he is old for a boxer and getting older. Froch is sloppy and slow compared to Ward. Ward is a complete boxer with a decent punch. Froch is game and tough with a good punch but he does not have the tools to beat Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              And Ward had an injured left hand. What do people think would happen against a more experienced, 100% healthy Ward? Not to mention Froch isn't getting any younger.
              Idk why but Froch and others always forget how badly Ward was injured, I mean a broken hand is a big deal especially since he broke it just before the fight. It's not like he broke it in the 12th, it hurt him so bad he could barely hit the mitts a few days before the fight.

Comment

I'm not sure if people saw it or not, but Froch actually hurt Ward a few times in the fight with his rabbit punches to the back of the head.

If Froch wins the next fight with Ward, it will be because of these type rough house tactics and nothing else.

Comment

much respect and credit to the cobra! your girl is hotter than any girl ward can get

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    I'm not sure if people saw it or not, but Froch actually hurt Ward a few times in the fight with his rabbit punches to the back of the head.

If Froch wins the next fight with Ward, it will be because of these type rough house tactics and nothing else.
                    I guess it's a case of when in Rome... I mean Ward's rough house tactics aren't exactly the world's best kept secret. He landed so many headbutts on Kessler he almost made Bradley look like a clean fighter.

Ward's rough house tactics are pretty much common knowledge by now, I don't think anyone can claim he's somehow a clean fighter.

Comment

forch u will never be able to beat ward ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X