No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Stunned, But Fights Back To Beat Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Stunned, But Fights Back To Beat Chisora

Wembley Arena, Wembley, London - A battle of undefeated British heavyweight rivals saw Tyson Fury (15-0, 10KOs) win a twelve round unanimous decision over Dereck Chisora (14-1, 9KOs) to capture the British and Commonwealth (British Empire) heavyweight titles. The scores were 115-112, 114-112 and 118-111.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Bring on klitschko!

Comment

none of these guys are ready for the klitch bros they dont have the stamina or power fury has the height but nothing more he needs at least 3 to 4 fights before fighting wlad

Comment

Fury dominated that fight and 118-111 was the fairest scorecard. Personally, I've had it 118-110.

Comment

He wasn't hurt

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Wembley Arena, Wembley, London - A battle of undefeated British heavyweight rivals saw Tyson Fury (15-0, 10KOs) win a twelve round unanimous decision over Dereck Chisora (14-1, 9KOs) to capture the British and Commonwealth (British Empire) heavyweight titles. The scores were 115-112, 114-112 and 118-111.

[Click Here To Read More]
              I enjoyed it but it was nothing more than a domestic-level scrap and the idea that either fighter will ever get even close to world class is just laughable. I hope Wlad is not still seriously considering fighting Fury.

Comment

The scores were actually 117-112 117-112 and 118-111. This writer is a total tosser. Fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                  I enjoyed it but it was nothing more than a domestic-level scrap and the idea that either fighter will ever get even close to world class is just laughable. I hope Wlad is not still seriously considering fighting Fury.
                  I agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman Rahman View Post
                    The scores were actually 117-112 117-112 and 118-111. This writer is a total tosser. Fail!
                    The scores are incorrect in the forum but in the actual article the scores are accurate

Comment

Working...
                    X