No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire fight draws MASSIVE TV ratings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    They watch filipino fighters regardless. Soon as Gesta gets a little bigger,they'll be all over him
    why are you always singling out filipinos? dont other nationalites do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      the only dull fights nonito has been in were agints very defensive fighters exept for the concepcion fight but even then , that was not dull imo

and this is a philppine tv ratings, not american so it's guarranted they tuned in mostly coz of nonito
      again, read the edited post.

and i've been watching donaire for a very long time now. when he's not throwing bombs he does very little. the bombs don't always land. people have been booing at most of his recent fights. people boo too quickly, but that does't bode well for exciting fights regardless.

marquez, narvaez, mathebula, nishioka, were not exciting fights.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i edited my post when i actually looked beyond the first word or two of a ronnie N article. take a look.

i couldn't care much less about TV ratings in the philipines. that's not what drives his career.
        then GTFO this thread...

Comment

why are you always singling out filipinos? dont other nationalites do the same?
          Because Nonito is FIlipino and this thread is based off of ratings in the Philippines.... which I assume is a majority Filipino nationals... just guessing off the top of my head though, could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            again, read the edited post.

and i've been watching donaire for a very long time now. when he's not throwing bombs he does very little. the bombs don't always land. people have been booing at most of his recent fights. people boo too quickly, but that does't bode well for exciting fights regardless.

marquez, narvaez, mathebula, nishioka, were not exciting fights.
            well,coming from a ward fan , i cant take you serioulsy..esp when your talking about dull fights...

out of the p4p fighters , ward is the most boring and the dirtiest too...

Comment

Because Nonito is FIlipino and this thread is based off of ratings in the Philippines.... which I assume is a majority Filipino nationals... just guessing off the top of my head though, could be wrong.
              yeah but based on your tune , you have something againsts pinoys..im not sold youre pinoy like you claim to be

Comment

does anyone care what nonito does on filipino TV if they don't live in the Phillipines? Also, how is it relevant to what the ratings are on US tv?

Comment

yeah but based on your tune , you have something againsts pinoys..im not sold youre pinoy like you claim to be
                  Well I am, you can think that I'm not but won't really change the fact that I am.
                  Don't know why I'd be here pretending to be Filipino, but whatever floats your boat

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    does anyone care what nonito does on filipino TV if they don't live in the Phillipines? Also, how is it relevant to what the ratings are on US tv?

i do...i actually emailed Ronnie so he can give us all an update

Comment

Well I am, you can think that I'm not but won't really change the fact that I am.
                      Don't know why I'd be here pretending to be Filipino, but whatever floats your boat
                      lets see if youre really pinoy..

write this post down in tagalog

Comment

Working...
                      X