Collapse
No announcement yet.

is wlad the hardest puncher currently

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he isn't even the hardest puncher in his own family...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      he isn't even the hardest puncher in his own family...

Based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
        Based on what?
        Based on my own damn opinion watching fighters. Vitali's shots are much crisper and technical. Wlad gets sloppy at times. I would much rather have my punches be crisp and technically sound than be swinging for the fences.

Comment

Some kind of sick joke,obviously.
          If Haye ever fights Vitali I will bet you that VK knocks him out. Unlike his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            If Haye ever fights Vitali I will bet you that VK knocks him out. Unlike his brother.

Even if he did manage to do so,it still wouldn't prove his power was superior.Regardless of how hard you hit,you still need to take the chances in order to set up the knockouts,and Wlad's cautious style combined with Haye total non-effort allowed Haye to last the distance.

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Based on my own damn opinion watching fighters. Vitali's shots are much crisper and technical. Wlad gets sloppy at times. I would much rather have my punches be crisp and technically sound than be swinging for the fences.

LMAO @ Vitali's punches being more "crisper and technical" - he an arm puncher,for christ sake.Besides,this isn't even about who's the more technically sound of the two.The argument here is who hits harder - and considering one has actually demonstrated one punch knockout power - in both hands - on a consistent basis at a world class level while the other hasn't,it's not much of a debate.

Comment

I have Wlad as the hardest puncher on the planet today & certainly up there with the hardest hitters of all time.

Unlike Deontay Wilder he has more than just a right cross & he's consistently knocked out top level opposition unlike Wilder.

He also hits harder IMO than Vitali who tends to armpunch & Vitali's shots are certainly not ''much crisper and technical'' than Wlads.

Comment

LMAO @ Vitali's punches being more "crisper and technical" - he an arm puncher,for christ sake.
                LMAO, it's easy to tell who knows what the **** they're talking about and who doesn't in this place.

Comment

Helenius has to be considered at this point, some of his ko's have been devastating.

Comment

Nobody has mentioned sexy Sergio yet. When he iced Paul Williams=devastating. He hit cintron so hard he thought it was a headbutt. How soon we all forget

Comment

Vitali and Wladimir are the hardest punchers in Boxing currently

Comment

Working...
                      X