No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera is Confident: Pacquiao Will Knock Marquez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrera is Confident: Pacquiao Will Knock Marquez Out

I recently ran across former three-division champion Marco Antonio Barrera in Las Vegas. Having engaged in several memorable battles all over the city, Barrera still frequents the area for work, often covering action from ringside for TV Azteca, as was the case this past Saturday during the Toshiaki Nishioka-Rafael Marquez bout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Barrera has spoken. Floyd wants credit for beating a bloated JMM who isnt even as good as Morales.

Shows how great Pac is. Pac truly is great. He is the word personified.

Comment

Shocking a welterweight ko artist to beat a lightweight technician.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Barrera has spoken. Floyd wants credit for beating a bloated JMM who isnt even as good as Morales.

LOl sure. Morales and Barrera wanted no part of Marquez when he was coming up.

Comment

............edgy statement by Barrera...

Comment

Barrera beat prime Morales while Pacquiao lost to a shot one, not to mention he drained him in order to beat him. Marquez was ducked by those 2 for years and now that hes recognized they want a piece of him. Marquez has nothing to gain beating these hasbeens. Much respect to them tho all three great fighters.

Comment

all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather jr.

Comment

I bet ANYONE that Pacquiao wont knock Marquez out, any takers? I'd bet Marco Antonio Barrera everything I own it wont happen, whoever wants to bet just let me know

Comment

That's the same bloated JMM Pac is fighting next month but only older. If Pac was truly great then he would have fought JMM at 140 being that he could have made the weight but Roach wanted an edge after seeing JMM against Floyd but Floyd is a different fighter than Pac. I don't see Pac knocking JMM out. Down but not out.
                  Last edited by GRUSTLER; 10-08-2011, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                    I bet ANYONE that Pacquiao wont knock Marquez out, any takers? I'd bet Marco Antonio Barrera everything I own it wont happen, whoever wants to bet just let me know
                    This seem like a good way for me to go out.. Getting tired of this site and all the lame excuses and defending their fighters *******s included. I'll bet u all my points even tho I don't have ***** and my account against all ur points. U aint getting my actual acct since I have personal stuff like my email and such but I won't log on anymore or post on here. I'll just troll the site from time to time for updates lol.. This is if PAC doesn't KO Marquez. Deal?
                    Last edited by iNDOLiFER; 10-08-2011, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X