Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has more left Cotto or Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is the better fighter but Hatton has more left. Cotto has been in more tough fights lately than Hatton. I don't feel Hatton has taken the beatings Cotto has.

Comment

Miguel Cotto for sure. Hatton is overrated and always was. He's tough and can bang but he's too one dimensional. Cotto showed me in the Pacquaoi fight that he still has the ability to fight a few more recognizable names.

Comment

Miguel Cotto!

Comment

That's a bit of a tough one. I'd say Cotto. He doesn't balloon up 50 lbs between fights and he's more skilled than Hatton so I think Cotto could still beat a lot of WWs where as Hatton has a slim chance against the likes of Bradley, Ortiz, Maidana, Diaz or Holt IMO.

It's too bad Hatton and Cotto never fought at 140 when they were both prime. Would have been a hell of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Prime 4 Prime @ 140 Hatton beats cotto.....
            hell no......i dont even think hatton could beat judah prime for prime......cotto>>>>>judah any version..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
              Cotto has more left mentally but physically he doesnt, He "lost" two fights where he took alot of punishment and his body is worn by the looks of it, I would still pick him over Hatton though.
              That's a great point. Hatton has been raped more, mentally and Cotto has been raped more, physically.

Comment

I would say Cotto physically and hatton mentally. Everyone has already argued for who has better physical health.

Cotto's last fights he started well but he wasnt able to change tactics or push through to complete the fight.

I think Hattons still believes he has a shot of becoming a champ again, even though he has had his arse knockout twice.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  That's a great point. Hatton has been raped more, mentally and Cotto has been raped more, physically.

Comment

Originally posted by riz!...oh? View Post

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      hell no......i dont even think hatton could beat judah prime for prime......cotto>>>>>judah any version..
                      hmmm prime Hatton vs prime Judah would have been interesting

Comment

Working...
                      X