No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: No April Tuneup, I Want Pacquiao-Marquez 5 Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    I don't think so, because if Pacquiao performs as well as he had done up to the surprise KO, he'sll beat up and probably stop Marquez. All he has to do is avoid tripping over Maruez' foot, like he did, falling suddenly face first into the punch.

I recall in their last fight, Marquez was quite obviously sticking his front foot far forward and stood on Pacquiao's toes about 30 times, In the last round it was so blatant that Pacquiao, trying to get away from him, moved his foot back a couple of paces, and Marquez kept his foot pressed down, and walked along with him. Can be clearly seen.
    Lol the ''He stepped on his foot'' excuse, keep em coming.

Comment

Pacquiao is ducking Senchencko

Comment

if Pac insists on fighting again, it should only be Pac-JMM 5
        same thing for Marquez, nothing else out there for either of them
        but honestly, both should retire now, especially Pac
        Marquez is older, but he's got more left than Pac does
        Pac's gonna get his brains scrambled if he fights again

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          I don't think so, because if Pacquiao performs as well as he had done up to the surprise KO, he'sll beat up and probably stop Marquez. All he has to do is avoid tripping over Maruez' foot, like he did, falling suddenly face first into the punch.

I recall in their last fight, Marquez was quite obviously sticking his front foot far forward and stood on Pacquiao's toes about 30 times, In the last round it was so blatant that Pacquiao, trying to get away from him, moved his foot back a couple of paces, and Marquez kept his foot pressed down, and walked along with him. Can be clearly seen.
          Even after roach himself said it's a common thing between an orthodox and south paw fighter you still cry about this? You're just butt hurt cause old man JMM knocked his ass out.

Comment

Arum & Roach are just trying to cash out Pacquiao. They're trying to swipe that Pacquiao ATM one last time. Fk the head injury lets make some more money.

Comment

Pacquiao should do a tuneup match, then depending on that fight maybe fight Marquez for a fifth time.

Comment

Pac hasn't learned sh.t from Roach ... and I doubt Roach taught him anything worth learning

All of the KO losses in his career come from the same stupid mistake ... lunging in recklessly ... you'd think by now he'd figure it out and wouldn't make it against a superb counter puncher he's fought 4 times already.

Roach didn't know what Pacs game plan should have been and he got KTFO ... I doubt he'll be able to formulate one now ... just tell Pac to be "more aggressive" and get KTFO again by a 40 year old urine drinker.

Comment

Manny needs to get the hell out of training with buboy..look at every other fighter Buboy trains..same copied Pacquaio strategy. This whole training in the phillipines stuff needs to end, Roach needs to be wayyy more assertive as does Ariza, it's hard tho when those big ass checks get cut but man it's like Manny hasn't taken fighting seriously since he beat the crap out of margarito. I say put him in there with Bradley after a good camp, get your straps back and move on. the record is 2-1-1 not too shabby. Marquez should retire tho you will not get a more perfect ending to a career than his right just gave him.

Comment

pac will come out next fight using the shoulder roll. believe dat.

Comment

Pac wins a 5th fight. Marquez would be smart to capitalize on his win another way if not retire. Pac plugs his weak jab/feint leap in leak and he wins on points.

Comment

Working...
                      X