No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Kessler Knocks Out Froch Clone, Harlem Shake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Kessler Knocks Out Froch Clone, Harlem Shake

WBA super middleweight champion Mikkel Kessler is focused in camp and not joking around, as he blasts a clone of IBF champion Carl Froch with a shot that sends him flying out of the ring. Kessler faces Froch on May 25th in a unification being staged at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What in the blue hell...

Comment

lol nice. Is this fight PPV? I could have sworn it is supposed to be on normal HBO

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        lol nice. Is this fight PPV? I could have sworn it is supposed to be on normal HBO
        It's a Sky PPV event in the UK. It's pretty rare to have PPV's in the UK nowadays, don't see them very often.

Not sure how the US goes about such fights.

In the UK, we get HBO/SHO PPV's on standard tv, so maybe it's the same the other way around

Comment

OMFG That brunette...I don't even remember what this video was about :wank:

Comment

Lol Froch is a kool dude but this
            Might've put Kessler over the top haha, can't wait for this one, the first one was a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
              OMFG That brunette...I don't even remember what this video was about :wank:
              ***** is bad!

Comment

Laughing my ****in ass off lol

Comment

I posted this in the forum about 30 mins ago, where's my medal?

Comment

lol good stuff

This would have been epic if Kessler didn't look so stiff and had acted a fool by dancing.

Comment

Working...
                    X