No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto, Golden Boy in Talks To Co-Promote 12/1 Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
    Floyd walked away from a $25m rematch with Oscar De La Hoya, because that was way too risky. Most that saw that fight felt Oscar won the fight. Cotto bloodied Floyd, made him fight every minute of every round, was too strong for Floyd, and had more fight left in him than Floyd bargained for. Floyd won't rematch Cotto for any amount of money; way too much risk involved. Floyd opted to fight Victor Ortiz after Ortiz got destroyed in 8 rounds to Marcos Maidana. Most fighters "want the Winner", Floyd chose "the Loser "; too much risk fighting a Maidana. Floyd made Mosley and Cotto wait for over 10 yrs before he'd fight them, hoping they were way past their prime, hoping they'd had too many wars. He nearly guessed wrong with both fighters when Mosley had him seriously hurt and nearly KO'd in Round 2, and Cotto pounded and bloodied Floyd for 12 rounds. This is also why Floyd still won't fight Pacquiao, having made Manny wait for more than 4 years; way too much risk and Manny still to close to his Prime. Floyd is all about the safest route to the bank.
    madaina? who looked terrible at 147 and got his shoes boxed off him by devin lol

mayweather called out kosta tyzu (i suck at spelling his name) called out a young mosley and a young oscar gatti in ONE interview

mosley ducked him in the past cause his "tooth" was loose

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
      Floyd walked away from a $25m rematch with Oscar De La Hoya, because that was way too risky. Most that saw that fight felt Oscar won the fight. Cotto bloodied Floyd, made him fight every minute of every round, was too strong for Floyd, and had more fight left in him than Floyd bargained for. Floyd won't rematch Cotto for any amount of money; way too much risk involved. Floyd opted to fight Victor Ortiz after Ortiz got destroyed in 8 rounds to Marcos Maidana. Most fighters "want the Winner", Floyd chose "the Loser "; too much risk fighting a Maidana. Floyd made Mosley and Cotto wait for over 10 yrs before he'd fight them, hoping they were way past their prime, hoping they'd had too many wars. He nearly guessed wrong with both fighters when Mosley had him seriously hurt and nearly KO'd in Round 2, and Cotto pounded and bloodied Floyd for 12 rounds. This is also why Floyd still won't fight Pacquiao, having made Manny wait for more than 4 years; way too much risk and Manny still to close to his Prime. Floyd is all about the safest route to the bank.
      You've seriously got to get your facts straight and do your research! Floyd actually recovered after that Moseley flurry and won the rest of the round. Go rewatch it! Then went on to pitch a shut out. Then you go on to say Mannys still to close to his prime. ARE YOU CRAZY???? Manny looked anything but PRIME in his last three fights! The others have already addressed the other errors you've made so there's no need to reiterate. Ya can't just post anything amongst all of these boxing fans. Even Pacquiao fans wouldn't co-sign on this Floyd bashing post because it contain too many mistakes and amateur opinions!

Comment

I thought Edgard said Cotto would only Co-promotes with Arum? Hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          War Cotto!!!
          !!!!!!!! Yeah buddy !!!!!!!! Cotto is defo my favourite fighter of this generation, he always comes to fight and I cannot remember him being in a dull fight. I'd lvoe to see him fight Kirkland for his final fight and go to war for the fans. I'd fancy Cotto to do a number on Kirkland, cotto is a pretty accurate puncher and his jab and stright right would pick of kirkland all day.

Comment

Schaeffer is such a schmoozing bastard. I hate the way he speaks. It's always 'we have a wonderful relationship, we are the best of friends' etc. Etc. He also overenunciates every single damn word, much like Oscar.

Comment

Working...
            X