No announcement yet.

Mayweather Fans: Are there any of you who do not agree with Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Fans: Are there any of you who do not agree with Floyd

The way he took care of this? Be real!!!!

no, he handled this poorly like a true chicken would.

a true embarrassment for the sport. the biggest fraud of our generation, no doubt.

Comment

I'm a Mayweather fan but I don't agree with him ducking all worthy opponents and of course of him being GAY.

Comment

I think the amount of tests and the fact that he claims Pac is on roids without proof is ridiculous. But Pac pissing away 40 MILLION DOLLARS is insane as well. Fuck them both. :down:

Comment

I'm not against OST and neither should anyone else be. All I'm gonna say is, because of Pacquiao and his team's stupidity, Mayweather should most definitely push for the testing.

Comment

Floyd killed the fight.

Plain and simple.

It all looked like it was going good, but then Floyd demanded Ice Cream and threw a tantrum when Pac didn't give it.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
              I think the amount of tests and the fact that he claims Pac is on roids without proof is ridiculous. But Pac pissing away 40 MILLION DOLLARS is insane as well. Fuck them both. :down:
              Good Post!

Comment

Also

can you ****'s leave this site please. >>> www.mayweatherfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  The way he took care of this? Be real!!!!
                  I was a huge Floyd fan before he "retired". Everything he's done since then has been one big sham to me. Its obvious what he's trying to do: he wants out bad.

Comment

I'm a fan of both fighters and both of them are annoying me right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X