No announcement yet.

Holmes vs Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holmes vs Foreman

Holmes vs foreman in their prime and and now?

I'd say Foreman beats him in their prime and holmes beats him now. their both 55, holmes has him in reach and im sure Foreman has him in weight. i think this would be a better fight then most of the heavy weights can but out now. Like John Ruiz and Brewster

Holmes can take Foreman's punch or at least rise up from one and fight on well. Holmes outboxes Foreman to a clear decision.

Comment

Holmes uses his underrated speed and his dominating jab to keep Foreman at long distance. A prime Foreman would have his moments and though Holmes has a good chin with a puncher like Big George you never know. In 7 out of 10 I'd give it to Holmes in a lopsided UD because he was stylewise poison for Foreman.

Comment

Yeah, i think foreman would KO holmes mid rounds. holmes reach would keep foreman at bay for a while, but he wouldnt make the same mistake he made against ali. He would KO in 7 or 8.

Comment

Holmes by UD.

Comment

I think Holmes has perfect style to give George trouble. He is tall and rangy, he has good movement and one of the best jabs in history. That's terrible matchup for George but of course his huge punching power could bail him out. Still Iam gonna say Holmes by lopsided decision.

Comment

what's the point of speculating who would win now, they're senior citizens

Comment

It was very hard to outjab Foreman when he chose to use his own (Chuvalo, Norton, and Lyle fights). But Holmes's left was better then those mentioned, but Foreman's jab was stiffer and harder.. In the battle of jabs, usually the harder, not the faster, jab wins b/c it puts his opponent more off balance and off his equilibrium. But Larry was technically better then George and put punches together after the jab better then George did. This is really an even contest. I think in 10 fights, Holmes wins 6 and George 4, although it could be the other way round . . .

Comment

If both were in prime, Holmes would beat foreman in a tuff

12 round decision. If Holmes and Foreman met in the 90s, I would

pick Foreman. Right now, I would still pick foreman.

Comment

Right now big George would win by late round TKO.

Comment

Working...
                    X