Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Reporter asks Mayweather about Khan, Floyd starts stuttering and getting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Reporter asks Mayweather about Khan, Floyd starts stuttering and getting

Defensive.

Look at how he reacted to a simple question about khan, the dude is so shook! The hands start to come up, says things like "stop putting words in my mouth", he is acting the same way as when he used to when pacquiao and Margarito subject was brought up to him. Its obvious this guy wants no part of khan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1kL_IvkJbE

He was just shocked at how ******ed someone must be to think him and Khan fighting is worth anyone's time...

Comment

Comment

After The fight Kahn had Saturday I have a hard time thinking Kahn can beat any b level fighter let alone mayweather.

Comment

Mayweather ducking Khan. It's official. He don't wanna break that chin and get glass everywhere

Comment

Mayweather may not be a puncher but if he fights Kahn hell look like he's got sledge hammer fists.

Comment

lmfao who in thee hell would be scared to fight Amir "rubber neck" Khan. He could put cement round his neck and still get knocked down/out by a legit puncher

Comment

Mayweather being scared of Kahn is like saying Canelo was scared of josesito

Comment

someone post that antonio margarito video so we can look at the similarites in the body language when mayweather is extremly shook.

Comment

I think Khanage is right. Mayweather was spooked by Khan. Hard to argue with the body language in that video.

Comment

Working...
                    X