No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Eyes April 6 Return, But Not Against Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    Wladimir never ducked anyone, he goes after fighters.
    He's talking about Povetkin...

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      Wow, Andrew you are really starting to take this stuff a little to seriously aren't you? Just keep repeating to yourself over and over again it is only boxing, it is only boxing, and that may help you to relax a little. By the way, between the two of them the Klit bros are worth about $100 million. So, someone must have cared about them because it seems that they have been paid quite a bit.
      Nope not really. I think i care the appropriate amount. Enough to express my opinion, not enough to lose sleep over it. Good for them, I doubt it but sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
        First off, Valuev is by far Haye's best win. Mormeck is probably 2nd or 3rd. Second off, there's a difference between KO'ing a guy at the peak of his powers and when he was a champ, in his home town, at his true weight than beating a shot to shyte man at a weight he doesn't belong at 4-5 years after he was knocked out at CW. Only Klitsckho nut huggers like yourself defends that sort of opponent. And only a scammer like Wlad would build him up as a serious challenger.

Ps - the list of Wlad's so called "worst" opponents is pretty long. The thompsons, the Wachs just to name a few recent ones. Each of them is worse than the one before.
        Oh look here's Andrew5550 yet again sucking David 'I lost every round to Klitschko and got dominated' Haye's **** in a thread that has nothing to do with David Haye. What a sad individual you are, what a sad, sad **** you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
          Oh look here's Andrew5550 yet again sucking David 'I lost every round to Klitschko and got dominated' Haye's **** in a thread that has nothing to do with David Haye. What a sad individual you are, what a sad, sad **** you are.
          Where in this thread did I bring up David Haye? I replied to someone else talking to me directly about David Haye. Now, you come by with a random comment, no boxing knowledge to share or reasoning behind your yammung and you call me a ****? You're pathetic and you don't know shyte about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHaye'sToe View Post
            Andrew,why do you troll K2 threads ?
            It isn't actually trolling. He just really is that sad and has that much of a disturbing man crush (probably sexually) on David Haye. His obsession with this fella that got totally dominated by Mr W. Klitschko has genuinely destroyed his fragile little life. Who knows. Maybe little Andrew lived a somewhat normal life prior to 2011-07-02. At least I hope he did for his sake. I worry about what yet another one sided defeat inflicted on 'the Hayemaker' might do to him I really do.

Comment

It isn't actually trolling. He just really is that sad and has that much of a disturbing man crush (probably sexually) on David Haye. His obsession with this fella that got totally dominated by Mr W. Klitschko has genuinely destroyed his fragile little life. Who knows. Maybe little Andrew lived a somewhat normal life prior to 2011-07-02. At least I hope he did for his sake. I worry about what yet another one sided defeat inflicted on 'the Hayemaker' might do to him I really do.
              Originally posted by Freedom.
              Yes, the poor pathetic kid does seem to be ridiculously infatuated with David Haye. It's sad, really.
              I mean the intelligence of your words is so that not only is it hurtful but I can't come back with anything that remotely could be as clever as what you two say. Your arguments are astounding, the history and facts are so precise (let's forget that Haye outlanded Wladimir in power shots and has a higher KO % and contrary to popular belief has never ended a fight on the floor as opposed to Wladimir). Your words hurt me so much guys.. Please stop it. :-(

In all seriousness, people who have to use four-letter words to get their points across must have a combined IQ of around 40 - which for you is probably a bit high.
              Last edited by LacedUp; 01-16-2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                I mean the intelligence of your words is so that not only is it hurtful but I can't come back with anything that remotely could be as clever as what you two say. Your arguments are astounding, the history and facts are so precise (let's forget that Haye outlanded Wladimir in power shots and has a higher KO % and contrary to popular belief has never ended a fight on the floor as opposed to Wladimir). Your words hurt me so much guys.. Please stop it. :-(
                What a sad, sad little boy. In all seriousness I genuinely pity you.

Comment

What a sad, sad little boy. In all seriousness I genuinely pity you.
                  Wow. Just.. Just so clever. Insults - I should have come up with that!

Comment

Povetkin is ducking Wlad...get outta here!

Comment

Delaying the inevitable..

Comment

Working...
                      X