Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley vs Adrien Broner.... who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner would definitely beat him. Broner is going to make believers out of a lot of fans in the next year or two.

Comment

As for how: Basically, Bradley would be jabbing Broner too the body early, get comfortable, and try landing some head shots... After getting countered a few times, he's gonna start moving, and being a little defensive, probably hoping to try and counter the counter puncher... But Broner's superior speed would catch Bradley with pot shots like Pacquiao did...

Eventually Bradley would just poke Broner to the body with his jab, and try to win rounds that way, but Broner would keep pot-shotting his way to a decision win

Comment

Bradley works Broner over into the ropes and pummels him until he quits. The fight would be a blowout victory for Tim. He is much too strong, aggressive and active for Broner to have a chance.

Best case is he loses a UD from being outworked, worst case.....and the one I would expect to happen, is Bradley bullies Broner into quitting.

Comment

Broner by being the more skilled fighter

Comment

Broner ,by mid round stoppage! Bradley is a fighter but he fights off emotion and he's very predictable with his punch pattern and movements. Broner punches harder, he is alot smarter, he mixes his punch pattern beyond predicable, hes in possible To hit clean . hes just a better fighter/ boxer all together. Broner is to much for anyone between 135 to 140 right now today.

Comment

Damn, I am amazed at the respect Timmy gets. He does deserve it.

Comment

If they were to fight now or next year, Bradley wins hands down. Broner has never been in the ring with a guy as versitile as Tim. I see Tim jumping right in his chest banging the body the 1st 3 rounds. He would make it rough with a high work rate. Later he would start using the ring and his jab more, switching up styles to keep Adrien guessing. I think he wins by UD. Bradley is an elite fighter no matter what people think. He's always focused and in tremendous shape. That is definitely not taking anything away from Broner. If these guys were to fight 2 or 3 years from now, the results could be different. Once Bradley lost his edge or a little of his speed or stamina, Broner could definitely beat him. This is a fight that I truly hope is made. Garcia vs Bradley, Garcia vs Broner, Garcia vs Peterson, and Peterson vs Broner could all be classical type fights. These promoters need to make it happen.

Comment

Bradley wins.

Comment

I would favor Bradley......

Comment

I don't know. But if i was forced to put some currency on it, I'd choose Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X