No announcement yet.

The Right Hook is a dangerous punch... to use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Right Hook is a dangerous punch... to use

nota bene: The Right Hook and Overhand are two entirely different shots.

keep these vdieos coming. gold like this is rare!

Comment

Video has a lot of good points. I can see a fighters flaws and I state them, even if I absolutely love their style.

I also like how he talks about following threw or have a recoil on your shots to keep you safe.
      Last edited by Japanese Boxing; 11-18-2012, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Leads to much with his face first! Never pronates his shot to be able to raise a shoulder to add protection to his jaw! As you point out he gives away everything he does he is an easy mark!!!
        I watched the Broner bout last night and I'm amazed at the how low the skill level is on some of these "champions" once again a champion with 25 to 40 fights is the norm these days but it sure shows up how green and one dimentional some of these young men are. Demarco had no recourse and this young man had none either!
        I don't think its a lack of ability or bravery but I do think theres fewer knowledgable trainers who can teach a fighter more than one method and just a few techniques. Theres to much basic offense being taught without any time spent on being a well-rounded fighter!
        Nice vid Barry, thank you! Ray.

Comment

right hook is my favorite punch, i love landing rib shots with it

Comment

right hook is effective when it is set up with the jab or the left hook,

throwing the right hook lead from long range is asking to be countered.

Comment

Good video, keep 'em coming!

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
                right hook is effective when it is set up with the jab or the left hook,

throwing the right hook lead from long range is asking to be countered.
                yep, you can feel the danger just thinking about it, it is too easily spotted

Comment

right hook

The right hook was one of Mike Tyson's and Jack Dempsey's favorite body punch. Any punch when thrown sloppily or lazily or too wide is dangerous. Throw it right and it is a great punch.

Comment

The title of this video says it all

Comment

Working...
                    X