Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (Official Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is a 10 to me so far. The complaints I see so far are made up for ten fold with other aspects of the game. Game of the year and it is not even close. :blow:

Comment

• Finally played it this morning. Looks great. But its gonna take me a long time to get used to all the controls.
      I shouldnt of played Vice City for the last month. I should get into it at the weekend.

Comment

• ****ing love trevor!

the way he stomped that guy (not saying who) and then showing skin of the stomped guy's head on his feet to his boys .

this guy is a genius

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Took me about 10 minutes to fly from one side of the map to the other in the blimp.

Has anyone else gone down the dirt track on the mountains on a bike yet? Amazing!

The first heist mission is cool as ****. I like the switching between the characters mid-mission as well.
          Any tips for stealing the gas?? assuming u decided to go in stealthy

Comment

• i'm holding out til the PS4 version drops.

so endless dick jokes...

how bad is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
              ****ing love trevor!

the way he stomped that guy (not saying who) and then showing skin of the stomped guy's head on his feet to his boys .

this guy is a genius
              That kind of sucked. I liked him. Still, what an entrance. Trevor is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                Didn't do stealth, just went all guns blazing and cleaned the place out. The bike chase through the sewers is crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by BEDROOM BULLY

Didn't do stealth, just went all guns blazing and cleaned the place out. The bike chase through the sewers is crazy.
                  Did u clear out all the jewels that way?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• LOL @ trevor having more money than the other 2 characters.

I just bought the airfield to transport 'the goods'.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      Did u clear out all the jewels that way?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Yeah, well I had to steal a police van that contained carbine rifles first (I imagine that was pretty similar to the gas thing you're going on about).

Think I was 1 or 2 glass cabinets away from cleaning out the entire store, If I would've chose a better hacker (I went with the cheaper option) then I would've had more time and I would've had it cleared out easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X