No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Zab Judah on Why He Crashed Garcia Media Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Zab Judah on Why He Crashed Garcia Media Event

Bill Emes catches up with Zab Judah to discuss why he crashed the media event in Flatbusg, Brooklyn for Danny Garcia and his team.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Count the times he says ''you know what I'm saying''

Comment

so basically hes admitting hes jealous of the garcia's?

Comment

He's jealous of Danny and this isn't a joke...Danny the real deal. I don't know about Angel never seen him fight...but I've seen Danny go to war...he's for real...

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
          He's jealous of Danny and this isn't a joke...Danny the real deal. I don't know about Angel never seen him fight...but I've seen Danny go to war...he's for real...
          Yes the guy who was the undisputed welterweight champion is jealous of a guy with junior welterweight belts who doesn't draw that makes sense, Danny will never hold the belts Zab has.

Comment

Zab Trying To Get In Garcia's Head; Zab Will Get KO'd

I never liked Zab back in the day. As he's gotten older, and beaten up a few times (didn't he quit against Amir Khan of all people), I find Zab a likeable guy now. But this is his last big payday, so hopefully he hangs on to his money. Garcia is no nonsense, growing into his Prime, if he isn't already there, and he's the real deal. He'll stop, KO, or make Zab quit. Much like Guerrero listening to all Floyd's taunts and trash talk, it won't matter, it won't get them off the mark, Zab and Floyd will both get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              Yes the guy who was the undisputed welterweight champion is jealous of a guy with junior welterweight belts who doesn't draw that makes sense, Danny will never hold the belts Zab has.
              yes thats probably why he is so mad because everybody already assumes he lost and he didn't even get invited to a media day in his own home town and danny is the champ of the 140 division so i really don't know what zab bein undisputed champ years ago has to do with right now

Comment

ya and yet danny is the one getting the attention makes alot of sense really

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                  ya and yet danny is the one getting the attention makes alot of sense really
                  Danny is the B-side whether Golden Boy likes it or not, Danny will never be a star and he'll never do what Zab has done, if he's not careful he'll be fighting Guy Packer this time next year.

Comment

Danny is the B-side whether Golden Boy likes it or not, Danny will never be a star and he'll never do what Zab has done, if he's not careful he'll be fighting Guy Packer this time next year.
                    danny is the b-side? in this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X