No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rodriguez Ready: I Have The Style To Beat Kelly Pavlik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rodriguez Ready: I Have The Style To Beat Kelly Pavlik

Super middleweight contender Edwin "La Bomba" Rodriguez (22-0, 15KOs) believes that he has what it takes to defeat former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik (40-2, 34KOs).

Following Saturday's victory over Jason Escalera, Rodriguez called for a fight with Pavlik. His promoter, Lou DiBella, wants to make that fight happen. Both of them have a common opponent Will Rosinsky, and both defeated him by decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Super middleweight contender Edwin "La Bomba" Rodriguez (22-0, 15KOs) believes that he has what it takes to defeat former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik (40-2, 34KOs).

Following Saturday's victory over Jason Escalera, Rodriguez called for a fight with Pavlik. His promoter, Lou DiBella, wants to make that fight happen. Both of them have a common opponent Will Rosinsky, and both defeated him by decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    I think he does have the style to beat Pavlik....don't see Pavlik takin this fight.

Comment

Pavlik would take a serious beating.

Comment

Rodriguez should have had a draw with Will Roskinsky. Pavlik had no trouble whatsoever in a comeback fight against Will Roskinsky. I know styles make fights, but Pavlik would play with Rodriguez. I want to like Rodriguez like everyone else cause his kids are ******ed(they beat us over the head with that every time he fights). Every time I see him fight he struggles, no matter who he is against. He started coming down to Escalera's level during the middle of the fight on Saturday. Escalera is a twinkle toes with no business being the main event of a local pro-am, let alone main event on HBO. Pavlik would mop the floor with Rodriguez, as shot as Pavlik might already be. Either way, hes not going to miss out on a huge payday against Ward or Chavez Jr. to be a test for the prospect Rodriguez. Even though Pavlik is better than Rodriguez, it still makes 0 business sense.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
          Rodriguez should have had a draw with Will Roskinsky.
          and I feel like that's even being friendly to Rodriquez...but I hear you.

Comment

Working...
          X