No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Stops a Bloody Manuel Charr in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Stops a Bloody Manuel Charr in Four

Olimpiysky, Moscow, Russia - WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (45-2, 41KOs) stopped previously undefeated Manuel Charr (21-1, 11KOs) in four rounds. The ringside doctors refused to allow Charr to continue after suffering a cut in the fourth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shocker!!!!! lol

Comment

Charr was putting up a pretty good fight, i feel bad for him, he was getting in some shots.

Comment

Charr was doing a pretty decent job, but the cut was bad indeed.

Comment

Cut looks bad but Charr wasnt totally losing, he was getting in his jab, some body shots, lame ending but the cut came from a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            Charr was doing a pretty decent job, but the cut was bad indeed.
            It was bleeding pretty bad.. But the cut itself was even clearly visible.. I think it was a horrible stoppage

Comment

Fight was a snoozer

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                Fight was a snoozer
                The first round was, but the action was picking up, i was def into the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bootleggking View Post
                  It was bleeding pretty bad.. But the cut itself was even clearly visible.. I think it was a horrible stoppage
                  I've seen boxers fight with worse cuts that's for sure, but I can't really complain considering that sometimes they allow boxers to continue with terrible cuts and I'm completely against that.

Comment

no surprise the result. thought it would be a 1 sided beating. charr may have at least gotten himself another big fight. charr, solis, arreola & stiverne in a 4 man box off winner gets the WBC vacant belt or a shot at haye if he gets a fight with vitali & wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X