No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Larry Merchant's Take on Morales vs Maidana, Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Larry Merchant's Take on Morales vs Maidana, Marquez

People are still buzzing about Erik Morales' inspirational performance against Marcos Maidana from this past weekend at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The former three-division champion Morales shocked many by not only finding a way to survive the full twelve rounds but by also putting a serious amount of hurt on Maidana and convincing many that he had done enough to warrant a victory despite suffering a loss via majority decision. [Click Here To Read More]

MORALES MARQUEZ WAR!!!

Comment

Why the hell would Marquez fight with Saul Alvarez??? That makes absolutely no sense, has Larry Merchant been hitting the bottle again?

Comment

I wanna call Larry a senile old man, but he's the same guy who said Pacquiao and De La Hoya should fight and predicted Pacquiao winning...

Comment

looks like mayweathers sorry ass controls everything

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Why the hell would Marquez fight with Saul Alvarez??? That makes absolutely no sense, has Larry Merchant been hitting the bottle again?
            You know, I read that statement three times trying to figure out if Marquez was the one he was talking about fighting Alvarez. Immediately following that remark, he says 'they' again and is clearing referring to Pacquiao because he states 'if he beats Mosley' so I am a little confused as well. Maybe he was talking about Pacquiao fighting Saul Alvarez, but that makes no sense since Top Rank and GBP can't grow up and do business together. Saul Alvarez is just way too big to fight Marquez and I doubt he would be able to make 147 lbs now (after coming in overweight for Hatton)...

Comment

damn,jmm would destory morales

Comment

all larry merchant does is nut hug unskilled brawlers like morales. larry merchant don't know ***** about boxing.

It's called "sarcasm." Look it up, you ****in DUMBASS!

Comment

[QUOTE=MGM-134;10362937]all larry merchant does is nut hug unskilled brawlers like morales. larry merchant don't know ***** about boxing.

U should be slapped for using the word "unskilled" to describe a warrior like morales. Go turn on youtube and get educated youngster, morales is a g. And merchant has forgotten more about boxing then you'll ever know

Comment

Working...
                  X