Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Ponce De Leon: I Won at Least Seven Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Ponce De Leon: I Won at Least Seven Rounds!

Former champion Daniel Ponce De Leon (41-3, 34KOs) was not happy with the scorecards presented by the judges on Saturday night at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California. Ponce De Leon lost a ten round unanimous decision to super featherweight Adrien Broner (20-0, 16KOs). The scores were 96-94, 96-94 and 99-91.

[Click Here To Read More]

I had Ponce winning by 2 points.

Comment

I had it 7-3 for Ponce, he is correct.

Comment

Didn't see the fight.

But I heard it was close.

Heard it was boring becuase of Broner.

Probably won't be a rematch.

Go back down and chase Rig or Jaunma.

Comment

yes de leon won this fight it was close but a clear victory bc in the rounds de leon won broner did nothing. But this defeat should hurt his career to much what he needs to do is move back down to feather weight and stay there bc at 130 he is to small. Plus guys like lopez are going to move up and i think gamboa will follow.

Comment

i had him winning by at least two rounds.

the person who had to make the showing in this fight, broner, didn't. ponce de leon came in, stuck to his game plan and didn't deviate from it too much, enough to win on my scorecard.

broner really didn't make a good account for himself. i'm not going to hold his whole career on this fight, it just wasn't a winning performance and his stock went down a bit.

ponce de leon, in my eyes, won this fight. he showed more than the young flashy gunslinging prospect.

broner has the skills and if he put them together with an effective attack, he would be giving a lot of people nightmares, IMHO, but how he goes about it he's only going to be a fighter that people could careless either way if they see him fight again or not, he isnt creating a demand for himself. he needs to correct that if he wants to be able to put a big price tag on his name. best of luck, i hope for his sake he figures it out, or someone tell broner what is up.

Comment

99-91 scorecard was bull**** if that was in favour of Broner. I thought the fight was closer,but in Daniel's favour.

Boxing is bull**** and business decisions as usual....I love the sport,but it just keeps getting more and more rotten and like an adult version of WWE. At some point,the judges are going to have to judge the sport in more strict definition...the criteria and points of how to judge are clear,but you would swear these judges are blind half the time.

Comment

ponce won that rabbit bouncing broner reminded me of shawn porter asss jumpen all around

Comment

I though DeLeon won a decision by two points. I must need to go to another scoring clinic I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                    I though DeLeon won a decision by two points. I must need to go to another scoring clinic I guess.
                    de le leon wont the fight, your scoring is right. thats what i thought as well

Comment

Working...
                    X