No announcement yet.

At 154 Canelo beats Manny up and stops him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    really, i think they are doing just fine the way they are managing this kid. i see improvements in almost every fight. hes young and also lerning by the age of 25 he"ll most likely have an amazing career...............
    yes he is actually getting perfect matchmaking. even though it didn't mean anything he has mosley on his resume now, and soon he will probably have cotto. then who knows, he might get Floyd if Floyd ever wants to fight again, Martinez, this kid is going to get massive fights and I give him a decent chance at beating anyone at 154-160.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      No way. Manny isn't past it by any means, and Canelo was rocked pretty good by Cotto's brother. He's much better now than he was then of course, but I can see Manny ripping him with combinations over and over. Until Canelo proves something against a Cotto/Trout, Vanes/Lara, Kirkland, Molina, I'm not ready to make this bold of a statement.
      you totally underestimate Canelo
      yes he is young and yes he needs to step up in comp but he is pretty fast throws great combinations and works the body great too. plus he is bigger and stronger than Pac. I say Canelo wins a war due to youth and size and takes Pac out late.
      But I think 154 is just too much for Pac and I wouldnt want to see another CW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        you totally underestimate Canelo
        yes he is young and yes he needs to step up in comp but he is pretty fast throws great combinations and works the body great too. plus he is bigger and stronger than Pac. I say Canelo wins a war due to youth and size and takes Pac out late.
        But I think 154 is just too much for Pac and I wouldnt want to see another CW.
        I agree with all that. Manny and his team know he can't fight at that weight, that's why they ask for catch weights.

Comment

• 154 is to much for PAC, he can land all those combinations but what use is that gonna do if it can't hurt canelo? In a pro level, Size matters!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
            Manny can not beat Canelo and would get beat up pretty bad if you ask me,Canelo would bring to much to the table for Manny at 154 and id bet my account on that,his combination punching is crisp and he lands with power

not quite..

the big guys Manny fought:

Margarito, Cotto, Mosley, Clottey...

they all either covered up or get beat to pulp..

Canelo needs to be superfast to give pacquiao serious trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
              Shut up, I ain't talking to you.

lol, headshot

Comment

• If Pac is motivated, focused, and cramp free he would take Canelo in 3.

Comment

• I just find it funny that we can't find one notable southpaw Canelo's fought, if one at all, but so many are sure he can beat Pac.

Comment

• why does "hype" have to = "bad?"

canelo alvarez is a very promising fighter. that some of you guys think he's garbage because of the existence of a phenomenon called "matchmaking" is not fair.

in time, he'll probably fight almost everybody, much the way oscar did.

Comment

• Canelo would get crushed tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X