No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Could Face Guerrero, Morales or Judah on 7/23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Could Face Guerrero, Morales or Judah on 7/23

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer has made it clear that Amir Khan will defend his WBA junior welterweight title on July 23, with or without WBC/WBO champ Timothy Bradley. He told Sport of The World that Robert Guerrero, Erik Morales and IBF champ Zab Judah are under consideration to replace Bradley. Schaefer gave Bradley's promoter, Gary Shaw, until early next week to secure his boxer for the date. HBO and Shaw are happy with the offer of $1.3 million to do the fight, but Bradley is not on board with the financials terms.

[Click Here To Read More]

and some people were saying bradley was being smart, . you can be replaced, bradley.

Comment

****in duck......

Comment

pinche puto

Comment

how do you get Bradley on ESPN and explain why he didnt take the fight, i'd love to hear his excuse and i'm sure it will be good

Comment

Judah would be cool...

Comment

khan shud fk him off go for judah then move up be assed waitin for this clown khans way ore talented than bradley

Comment

His best bet is to fight Morales or Guerrero. His chin isn't good enough to get past Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobnweave View Post
                  His best bet is to fight Morales or Guerrero. His chin isn't good enough to get past Judah.
                  Was thinking the same thing. Judah doesn't have the best chin either but i'd still rate it better then Khan's. With that fight it would pretty much be whoever could land flush first.

Comment

Maidana rematch!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X