No announcement yet.

Jinkee Pacquiao's Reaction Was Disturbing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinkee Pacquiao's Reaction Was Disturbing

When Pac got knocked out it appeared Jinkee wanted to get inside the ring. Pacquiao's wife was crying hysterically and thought he may have died. The security could be seen trying to hold her back. The only time she appeared crying was when Nedal Hussein knocked Pac down in round four of that contest.

Once Pac was on the stool she was a bit more relaxed but still had tears. It was reminiscent of Hatton's partner when he got knocked out in the second round.

Hindi Ko Alam? Will Jinkee allow Pac to fight again after that scare?

How is that disturbing? I'm sure any fighter's wife would be like that if they seen their husband knocked out. I'm glad he's ok, but it's boxing, KOs happen.

Comment

he looked like he was dead in there, any decent wife would react like that, if she didnt then he should apply for a divorce

pac got ktfo

jmm is god

Comment

To watch the reaction was disturbing. Sometimes camera pan away from family members after brutal KO's. Cotto kids crying after the first Margocheato fight was also difficult to watch.

My main point was that i don't think his wife would be comfortable getting in the ring again.

Comment

That's boxing man, I know you are a Pacfan, but all wives, GFs, mothers and kids, and just anyone general who cares about a fighter.

Nothing special about the reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            That's boxing man, I know you are a Pacfan, but all wives, GFs, mothers and kids, and just anyone general who cares about a fighter.

Nothing special about the reaction.
            I guess you haven't read many of my posts. I had Marquez winning the second fight 115-112 and the third 115-113.

As far as being a fan, yes i enjoyed watching both fighters. They are not my favorite fighters, but two great warriors.

Comment

I thought it was sort of funny, then again I do have a very dark sense of humor.

Comment

Disturbing??... More like humiliating... I was more like calm down b****.. It's a boxing fight and this happens

Comment

No different to Hatton's girlfriend when Pacquiao flattened him.

It's not a nice thing to see, so you would expect it to be hard for a loved one to watch. I don't even like seing those brutal KO's and fighters are nothing to me.

Hatton'd, Pacquiao'd....those unfortunetly become descriptive terms.

Comment

I actually thought it was funny.. Don't care what anyone says.. I just thought it was funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X