Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you going to order the Cotto/Margarito fight on PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Overall from top to bottom this might very well be the best boxing card of the year though.
    Fair enough, but what if I shell out $50 and it's a stinker? With the Holiday Season approaching, I could spread that $50 around in gifts. Which would make me feel a helluva' lot better than any boxing card ever could.

Besides, like I said, I'll never shell out cash for a Margarito fight. Never.

Comment

Originally posted by yoro67
      I was able to use this forum as a form of therapy to get out all the anger I felt for Margacheato and it has worked. I got a bad rap for it but that is okay.

Margarita is going down tomorrow and I will no longer be tormented by what this evil man did. Revenge will be sweet and to watch it live is worth the price for me.
      KICK-ASS TIME!!!

COTTO FAN GIRL 4 LIFE....I have to say that otherwise this will sound gay as hell. LOL
      And, when Margarito beats Cotto again, then what? Your anger will comeback?

Comment

I don't think PPV is good for boxing or my wallet so if I can avoid it I normally do.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
          they both start at 8
          That's when the Cotto-Marg II card starts...Then main event will start later...Hell I might be able to watch Mares-Agbeko II as well before the main event starts.

Even though I do want to see Jones-Lujan and see how Rios looks after the debacle at the weigh-in today.

I hate when there are competing cards. SMH.

Comment

And, when Margarito beats Cotto again, then what? Your anger will comeback?
            Exactly There will be tons of excuses tomorrow no doubt.
            Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
            I don't think PPV is good for boxing or my wallet so if I can avoid it I normally do.
            But you won't be able to avoid it tomorrow of course.
            PPV is great for boxing, so is your wallet!

Comment

Margarita is going down tomorrow and I will no longer be tormented by what this evil man did. Revenge will be sweet and to watch it live is worth the price for me.
              KICK-ASS TIME!!!

COTTO FAN GIRL 4 LIFE....I have to say that otherwise this will sound gay as hell. LOL
              Fair enough, but what if that isn't the outcome? And what if it's a lackluster fight? It probably won't be, but I guess it possible.

For some strange reason, I have a feeling Tony might pull it off again. I want Cotto to kick his ass in the worst way imaginable, but with Tony's chin, and Cotto's marginal performance against Mayorga of all people..........

I'm not 100% certain it's going to happen.

Cotto has been in some serious wars throughout his career, and I really think he might be shop-worn. He's only 31 yes, but he's an AGED 31.

There's no reason why it should have taken him 12 rounds to get Mayorga outta' there.

Mayorga, while extremely tough, is no match for Cotto in terms of boxing pedigree.

If Cotto can box like he did in the first Marg fight again, he'll serve up an ass WHOOPIN. His boxing for the first 8-10 rounds of that fight was a thing of BEAUTY.

I just don't see that happening though. He's out for blood, and he's never been the type of fighter who shy's away from a war. (Except in his fight with Mosley, where he ran for the last 3 rounds after feeling the effects of a Mosley body shot, HAHA.)

He's going to get goaded into a war, and that's exactly the type of fight he DOESN'T want to get into with this guy. Margarito is built for EXACTLY that type of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Exactly There will be tons of excuses tomorrow no doubt.

Yuppers. And Rican fans are VERY passionate fans. In particular when their fighters fight Mexicans. Thing is, it seems like Mexicans typically get the better of Ricans. Segura getting the best of Calderon comes to mind.

People need to stop letting their emotions get in the way of their thinking when it comes to this fight.

Sure, every BOXING fan wants to see Margarito get his face smashed inside out.

But if Cotto fights that fight, he might not make it to the final bell.

Tony's got an incredibly sturdy chin. We don't really know what his power is like without the wraps, but he'll still throw.

Can Cotto survive the onslaught? His best bet is to BOX.

But I just don't see him doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Hahahaha, our wallets is great for boxing I just don't think that is so when it is pay per view.

And I will try to avoid it no promises though.

Comment

Then I'll have to go to plan B...get some training and kick his ass myself.
                    But that's not gonna happen.
                    Train? Heck, you better have a nuclear bomb handy. Tony don't go down without a fight.

I hate the guy, but he'll fight ya' to the DEATH.

Comment

That's when the Cotto-Marg II card starts...Then main event will start later...Hell I might be able to watch Mares-Agbeko II as well before the main event starts.

Even though I do want to see Jones-Lujan and see how Rios looks after the debacle at the weigh-in today.

I hate when there are competing cards. SMH.
                      if you have showtime extreme west they will replay the fight at 1:30 AM

so just watch the cotto margs fight then at 1:30 watch mares agbeko

Comment

Working...
                      X