Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'm Starting To Feel Ready For a Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'm Starting To Feel Ready For a Title Shot

Highly-ranked heavyweight Tyson Fury (18-0, 13KOs) is focusing on his own world title mission in his own time, amidst rumours that the Irish champion could fight for a world title this year against Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fury hides f4om David Price and came crashing to the canvas in one of his last fights, add to that he's a half a dozen sandwiches short of a picnic and you start to see the picture, TIMBERRRRRR!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
      Fury hides f4om David Price and came crashing to the canvas in one of his last fights, add to that he's a half a dozen sandwiches short of a picnic and you start to see the picture, TIMBERRRRRR!!!!!!!
      Chisora got shut out by tyson fury, he'll never go 12 with a Klitschko

Oh... Wait

Comment

I just can't wait to see what shape fury is in if hes truly under 10% body fat like they say the guy will be bordering a six pac they say 10% is the magic mark for that if this is the case then i think its time to get behind him.

Comment

He needs to man the **** up and fight David Price.

Comment

It's a shame Fury can get a title shot when he hasn't even decisively proven that he is the best heavyweight in his own country. A fight against Vinny Maddalone is a joke. A complete and utter joke.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
              It's a shame Fury can get a title shot when he hasn't even decisively proven that he is the best heavyweight in his own country. A fight against Vinny Maddalone is a joke. A complete and utter joke.
              Chisora got a shot and he lost to Fury. The Klitschko's like the extra TV money that comes from fighting a Brit.

Comment

A full title fight no, but for the euro belt against helenius that would be a fair shout. Plus a good fight..

Comment

i'd love to see fury\price but i understand the business end of the sport so this fight will happen but not until it's on a world level like lennox\bruno...

Comment

I'm a bit disappointed Tyson Fury is fighting Vinnie Maddalone. It's a rather meaningless fight, although I'll watch it because I'm an avid heavyweight fan.

Maddalone is a decent journeyman, but at this point he's a step backward for Fury, who's already beaten better people like Chisora and Pajkic.

Comment

Working...
                    X