Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does your significant other feel about your addiction to Boxing and Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're saying that it could've been worse. You could've been addicted to the dickless, sorry ass ********boxing.***.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      They're saying that it could've been worse. You could've been addicted to the dickless, sorry ass ********boxing.***.
      not a fan of ESB i assume?

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Purepecha View Post
        My wife only wants to watch when there is a Japanese fighter in the ring. I think she might be racist but then again she married me. lol

She'll wake up really early to stream the Japanese boxing matches, which is cool with me cause I get to watch too.

Like some other guy posted earlier, my wife also calls it the boxing game. Haha
        are you japanese?

I was the one who posted that my girl was calling boxing matches "boxing games"

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I get similar things! Sometimes I even get "Come off there now"

"come off there now"

Comment

• She's better than some of the others I've dated about pretending to seem interested. Can't complain. I used to care that they wanted to share in the experience. Not so much anymore.

Comment

• My wife is cool. She loves Cotto and Maravilla but believes the latter to be gay lol. Shes cool with being on here but if we do get into an argument she says ill love is boxing. Which I reply get a hobby then tell me about it every day then she talks about painting I tell her to spend a few hundred bucks at an art store then it ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by rambov View Post
                I didn't even know that my gurl know about BS until she called me a nuthugger one day while we were at my mom's house and we were arguing about Floyd
                my son is half filipino and half african american.....hes a f.lomo and a p.actard

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  She's better than some of the others I've dated about pretending to seem interested. Can't complain. I used to care that they wanted to share in the experience. Not so much anymore.
                  yea thats the worse when a girl pretends to be interested in boxing......id rather her just not like it and never bother me when im watching

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    My wife is cool. She loves Cotto and Maravilla but believes the latter to be gay lol. Shes cool with being on here but if we do get into an argument she says ill love is boxing. Which I reply get a hobby then tell me about it every day then she talks about painting I tell her to spend a few hundred bucks at an art store then it ends.
                    hilarious post.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                      hilarious post.....

Its always the same round about when it comes up lol. That probably about how it would look but if it makes her happy Id be down.

Comment

Working...
                      X