Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield, Nielsen, Justin Bieber Hang in Denmark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield, Nielsen, Justin Bieber Hang in Denmark

It´s not New York or LA where international superstars meet these days. On Friday night, living boxing legend Evander Holyfield and star singer Justin Bieber caught up in Herning, Denmark. The four-time world heavyweight champion was in town to attend Saturday´s TV2 Fight Night and promote his upcoming legends-of-the-ring clash with Brian Nielsen in Copenhagen on May 7, while Bieber gave a concert in front of a sell-out crowd at the brand-new Jyske Bank BOXEN. The 17-year-old has most recently done a sparring session with WBA Heavyweight Champion David Haye in London. Bieber was excited to meet “The Real Deal” and had a skateboard and gloves signed. “It was great to meet Justin Bieber,” Holyfield said. “My kids would have loved this, too. I can´t wait to show them the pictures and tell them about it.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Why would you have Holyfield sign a skateboard.

Comment

Maybe if one of them catches the Bieber fever he won't be medically cleared to fight.

Comment

All three pathetic, how fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by spray_resistant View Post
            maybe if one of them catches the bieber fever he won't be medically cleared to fight.
            Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
            why would you have holyfield sign a skateboard.
            lololololol

Comment

Now Floyd is gonna beat up Bieber for talking to Holyfield, just like he beat up Josie Harris for texing CJ Watson

Comment

Holyfeild should of beat the **** out of that *** bieber. bieber is just a ****ing ***get that I would beat the **** out for free.

Comment

Originally posted by gsaravia1 View Post
                  Holyfeild should of beat the **** out of that *** bieber. bieber is just a ****ing ***get that I would beat the **** out for free.
                  Bieber probably has more money than Holyfield. Maybe Evander was asking for some change to Bieber

Comment

Yeahhhh, It pretty much doesn't get anymore pathetic than this.

Fatty Brian, old ass holyfield and the gay singer Bieber. Danes are so stupid they pay for this ****. (both the fight and the concert ting)

Comment

Working...
                    X