Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude Goes H.A.M. on the Repo Man!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Dude Goes H.A.M. on the Repo Man!!

I know this is fake, but this is hilarious. For those who speak Portuguese, what does he actually say?

That was funny. It is fake but they reenact actual encounters. I do a lot of business with Tremont down here in Miami on their repo side of their tow company. They are the only service out here on the beach. Still rather watch this show than Lizard Lick!

Comment

at the innocent bi-stander with the yellow shirt...fake but funny.

Comment

Most of those shows are fake but I dont think this one was

Last edited by UTEP; 11-28-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
          Most of those shows are fake but I dont think this one was

He stayed there waaaay to long. Plus it was a real wheel drive. He hooked it from the front. WTF was he thinking? He would have had to drag it out and strap it. He looked lost. Under 60 seconds he should have been gone.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            He stayed there waaaay to long. Plus it was a real wheel drive. He hooked it from the front. WTF was he thinking? He would have had to drag it out and strap it. He looked lost. Under 60 seconds he should have been gone.

yea he was definitely an amateur, he should have beat it out of there after the beer bottle was thrown

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
              yea he was definitely an amateur, he should have beat it out of there after the beer bottle was thrown
              yup...that and being out numbered....screw that.! He was cutting on his beacons going up and down...I bet he wont lag around next time....

Comment

"I don't do Karate! I do ka-rageous!"

Comment

the dude from tekken

Comment

Working...
                  X