No announcement yet.

****ing Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6:07

wtf... the driver falls out of the front of the truck...

Comment

4:50 dude hit the wind shield of a speeding car then brushed it off like nothing happened.

Comment

car insurance over there must be a ***** to get, the Geico lizard would of hung himself already if he lived in Russia, are brakes an option when you buy a car over there?
        the only one I saw obeying the law was the horse crossing on the crosswalk.

Comment

theres probably a lot of nihilist in russia

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            The random gangster firing at the car at 1:40
            I bet the driver regretted nudging him with the car. Looks like a scene from GTA 4.

Comment

try riding a bus in any big mexican city, one day i went to high school with one foot in the hole where the gas tank cap is, the other in the first step, a hand in the frame of the window, and another in the door frame, i was hanging outside ala spiderman, the damn thing was full, driver didnt care, at some point my back pack was almost knocked off by another bus that passed so close... good times..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                do all videos have car cams in russia or something?!
                Judging from that video ... they need them

Comment

5:30 the guy in the Lada? crashes in to the 4x4, gets out, gets his bag and begins to walk off like nothing happened. LOL

Comment

Russia is not only the biggest producer of apathy, it is the largest importer.

They could not give less of a **** than they already do.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      Because lots of people were going infront of someone that looked rich and slammed on the brakes in a piece of crap car then sued the other person or tried to get a bribe from him.

So people started putting cameras to make sure people cant scam them.
                      absolutely true. there are also pedestrians who jump in front of slow moving cars to collect a paycheck. lots of scammers.

Comment

Working...
                      X