Fights where guys were horribly hurt but finished the fight or won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto-Torres

Comment

Bradley-Holt comes to mind..I just used this fight as a reference in another thread..that hook was BRUTAL!..

go to 4:40
      Last edited by ..WaRSpencE..; 10-11-2012, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        you didn't make it to the end. I have more heart than you although I suffered irreversible damage in the process and have never fully recovered.
        I think I fell asleep around the 7th, woke up in the 9th and stood asleep for the rest.

By the way, I think that the winner of the Super 6 should have had to prove their toughness by trying to survive the Calzaghe Windmill Of Death for a full round. Is that too much to ask a human being?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Pavlik v taylor
          7:06 in video. That was nuts. Can't believe right before he went down Pavlik put his hands down and stuck his chin out as if to say he wasn't hurt. I wonder if he was just stupid or dazed as hell and didn't know better...

Comment

I was thinking about that Mosley/Forrest1 fight the other night and thought if it was stopped no one could have really complained.

Comment

I think the daddy of this thread is Corrales-Castillo. Not sure if that will be beaten. The referee stopping the fight seemed to be the least of Corrales problems, he looked like he needed the hospital, but somehow managed to find an electrifying combo to win the fight, to dig that deep, must have hurt like hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I think I fell asleep around the 7th, woke up in the 9th and stood asleep for the rest.

By the way, I think that the winner of the Super 6 should have had to prove their toughness by trying to survive the Calzaghe Windmill Of Death for a full round. Is that too much to ask a human being?
                1 minute of this? you are a sadist.

Comment

Danny Williams knocking out his opponent with a dislocated shoulder.

Comment

Danny Williams wasn't hurt but he was fighting with one arm. He then lands his famous wormhole-punch, that's where he actually punched through a wormhole and used a 1980's Mike Tyson left uppercut to put this guy down.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      Danny Williams knocking out his opponent with a dislocated shoulder.

Wow. I didn't even notice you posted that Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X