Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why destroy the twins ?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of the punky brewster chick, except she kept hers about a c cup I think, the tennis player went too small.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
        sure they can be. especially if they give you a concussion when they bounce and hit you in the face every time you run or serve. Furthermore she probably just added 10 or more years to her life because she wont suffer from serious back injury without them
        Who cares what she has to go through ...

.... the twins are there for the guys!!!!!

Comment

What a shame.

Comment

I hate the Sport of Tennis now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
              sure they can be. especially if they give you a concussion when they bounce and hit you in the face every time you run or serve. Furthermore she probably just added 10 or more years to her life because she wont suffer from serious back injury without them

Absolute bollocks.

Like the esteemed philosopher Chris rock said, "18 yr old titty, community titty, 50 yr old titty, your man's titty".

She gets the surgery when they really start dropping in her 30s and we don't even have to have this conversation, AND she gets the same benefits.

Comment

Woman you tore up a meal ticket, and threw it in the trash.

Those two Black honeys will secure the top spot forever though.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                X