Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want Glen Johnson v Clinton Woods IV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want Glen Johnson v Clinton Woods IV?

I know I would like to see another one. They are one a piece and one even in their trilogy.

For anyone who has not seen the third fight, check it out! It was one of the fights of the year!!

If Johnson can't get any bigger fights, then I have no problem with it but Johnson deserves the bigger fights.

Comment

Glen after Judah is inline for Diaconu-Branco winner whenever that happens

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
        If Johnson can't get any bigger fights, then I have no problem with it but Johnson deserves the bigger fights.
        Yeah like you said Silencers, Glen almost beat Dawson, whereas Woods was wiped out by Tarver so its clear which of the two deserves the bigger fights. But if Glen is kept in limbo, yeah it'd be a good fight to make. And I'm sure he'd want to have the fight on U.S ground and avenge the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
          I know I would like to see another one. They are one a piece and one even in their trilogy.

For anyone who has not seen the third fight, check it out! It was one of the fights of the year!!
          why so they can rob Johnson again

Comment

It wouldn't be a bad fight, but I'd rather see Johnson-Calzaghe or Johnson-Dawson 2. If neither of those pans out then yeah why the hell not?

Comment

Yeah like you said Silencers, Glen almost beat Dawson, whereas Woods was wiped out by Tarver so its clear which of the two deserves the bigger fights. But if Glen is kept in limbo, yeah it'd be a good fight to make. And I'm sure he'd want to have the fight on U.S ground and avenge the loss.
              I actually thought Johnson won that fight but there were some close rounds, and it was a good action fight so a 4th fight should be good to watch unless Woods chooses not to fight again.

Comment

I actually thought Johnson won that fight but there were some close rounds, and it was a good action fight so a 4th fight should be good to watch unless Woods chooses not to fight again.
                Woods is supposed to be fighting Evir Muriqi on valentines day, somewhere in the UK.

As much as I wanted Johnson to beat Dawson, and I even thought that he had, until I added up my score-card and found I had given it to Dawson. So I can't argue with the judges.

Comment

Woods is supposed to be fighting Evir Muriqi on valentines day, somewhere in the UK.

As much as I wanted Johnson to beat Dawson, and I even thought that he had, until I added up my score-card and found I had given it to Dawson. So I can't argue with the judges.
                  Woods-Muriqi should be good, they're styles should make for a good fight.

Johnson won his rounds clearly in the Dawson fight, Dawson won more of the close rounds to me, I ended up having it 115-113 for Dawson.

Comment

Woods-Muriqi should be good, they're styles should make for a good fight.

Johnson won his rounds clearly in the Dawson fight, Dawson won more of the close rounds to me, I ended up having it 115-113 for Dawson.
                    Yeah true, but I don't know who is televising it. Havn't heard any mention around these parts.

I'm sure I had the same score yeah. I think that was the one and only chance Johnson had of beating Dawson to be honest - even if they do have a rematch. Can't see Johnson being as effective against Dawson again, personally.

Comment

Working...
                    X